ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I had a power lunch with a potential new banker today.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
I S, S, and S'd, set aside my bull shit persona and put on my "high rolling" business personality. I went to the closet and dressed myself in contrived casualness. had me a cup of Joe, grabbed my pocket stuff and headed for the garage. I got in my high priced, "impress the banker" ride and headed for the trendy restaurant where we'd blow smoke up each others skirt.

I parked my ride in a corner space (remember this point), hopefully to avoid dings. Well, long story short, we had a terrific meeting and I'm probably going to end up doing business with him. So far, a good business day. Hopefully gonna make me some bread. Well we shake hands and go our separate ways. I'm grinning as I'm walking to my beautiful ride and stop dead in my tracks. A flock of birds done and shit on my car. This infuriates me. Bird shit can damage quality paint faster that any substance known to man. All kinds of vengeful thoughts are racing thru my head. Mostly I want to wring their little feathery necks. For its size, nothing can shit more than a bird.

Well I calm down and head to the car wash and allow myself to start re-savoring my business deal. Even bird shit can't spoil a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.