ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bill Russell dead at 88

You have been so pumped since Riley left and Venables was hired. Now you seem to be in the dumpster. Gundy leaving is not the end of the world. Remember what Stoops said about no one person. Come on, Man. Boomer!
I call it like I see it my man. Did I stumble on some cult? I saw the gundy thread was wiped from my board. 😂 now who had the authority to do this? Heh heh.....

Last edited:
😁 i got a hold on it my man. Don't act lost brother.
His point is that you accused someone of wiping the "Gundy" thread which is pure bullsh!t because you posted on it after you claimed it was deleted. No one did it. You are delusional. Do you wonder why few people directly respond to you or engage you? I made the mistake of engaging you and then realized you are not capable of posting a coherent message. You should take a break if your days are numbered.

His point is that you accused someone of wiping the "Gundy" thread which is pure bullsh!t because you posted on it after you claimed it was deleted. No one did it. You are delusional. Do you wonder why few people directly respond to you or engage you? I made the mistake of engaging you and then realized you are not capable of posting a coherent message. You should take a break if your days are numbered.
The gundy thread was wiped from my board. Why would I lie about it? Yet, oklabama's post in reply to one of my posts did clearly print in response. Why I replied. I could give two shits whether you believe it or not. Advising me to get coherent. Pompous prick.

The gundy thread was wiped from my board. Why would I lie about it? Yet, oklabama's post in reply to one of my posts did clearly print in response. Why I replied. I could give two shits whether you believe it or not. Advising me to get coherent. Pompous prick.
Well there you have it Woody. If the Gundy thread was deleted from your board then the moderators are telling you something. Did I advised you to get coherent? I would have if I thought it possible but I didn't. Amazon has a tutorial on reading comprehension. It seems tutorials (books) are not in your orbit of interest, though. Take a break Einstein.

Last edited:
Well there you have it Woody. If the Gundy thread was deleted from your board then the moderators are telling you something. Did I advised you to get coherent? I would have if I thought it possible but I didn't. Amazon has a tutorial on reading comprehension. It seems tutorials (books) are in your orbit of interest, though. Take a break Einstein.
Yep, you got lost again pompous.

Bill was a great player no doubt it but face it 60s and early 70s celtics were a monopoly with red. Parity brought out very good players in the NBA evolution. Dr J, MJ? Bird, Magic? Could Russell play today?
The Celtics were what you described BECAUSE of Bill Russell. The players that he won his first title with in his first year, were all gone by the time he won his last title. He played against the most dominant offensive player ever in the history of the NBA. Wilt went head to head with Russell and won one title. He had a great team surrounding him in LA when Russell won his last title with an aging Celtics team, and beat Wilt and Elgin Baylor and Jerry West. Russell was so unique. He was the one true superstar, ever, who cared not a bit about his stats or personal achievement.

With Russell, it was always about WE. And he did all the little things necessary to win every season. It's all about winning and that's all he ever did. And Havlicek would tell you it was all about Russell. Havlicek didn't win after Bill retired. They won the title Russ's last season. They were 33-48 a year later without him.

The Celtics were what you described BECAUSE of Bill Russell. The players that he won his first title with in his first year, were all gone by the time he won his last title. He played against the most dominant offensive player ever in the history of the NBA. Wilt went head to head with Russell and won one title. He had a great team surrounding him in LA when Russell won his last title with an aging Celtics team, and beat Wilt and Elgin Baylor and Jerry West. Russell was so unique. He was the one true superstar, ever, who cared not a bit about his stats or personal achievement.

With Russell, it was always about WE. And he did all the little things necessary to win every season. It's all about winning and that's all he ever did. And Havlicek would tell you it was all about Russell. Havlicek didn't win after Bill retired. They won the title Russ's last season. They were 33-48 a year later without him.
I'm good with this. I understand the evolution of the game. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT