ADVERTISEMENT

OSU or Baylor? Who you got?

Got Rings?

Walk-on candidate
Jul 31, 2010
Can OSU beat Baylor? I think it will be a very close game and come down to the wire. Earlier in the week I was leaning toward Baylor winning but as it gets closer I think OSU pulls it out. Maybe it is just the OU fan in me that knows for us to have any chance to be in the playoff we must have OSU win or our chances are very slim IMO.

As 22 said in another thread TCU will not be a pushover and they are still very much in the Big 12 conference race with a win over OU. They will put up a great fight. I'm glad this is Senior night and such a big game. I think our players are hungry and will play lights out. All I've heard from the players is that the playoffs startede several weeks ago and this is another game in that elimination tournament.

Prediction for OSU and BU

OSU 38
Bu 34

The Pokes win going away as the defense from Baylor is too beat down after the loss to the Sooners. They win by at least 10 in a high scoring affair.

Pokes 48
Bears 38

Personally, I think OSU is way overrated. They've struggled, and were very lucky to beat UT, WVU, KSU, and ISU. I think this game will be close, but I think BU will win. 42-38 Baylor.

Hard to see OSU losing this one. Both OSU QBs have played better than Stidham in high stakes games. OU beat up the Baylor D pretty good. I think TCU has a better chance than Baylor does this weekend.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I got Baylor unfortunately...but really want the girls to win so that we can make them cry first!

Reactions: iasooner1
I'm guessing an OSU win. Baylor just doesn't have the same offense without Russell. Many OU fans say OSU is lucky to be undefeated and aren't as good as their record indicates, but they have found a way to win in every game this year. They've had some breaks go their way, but that's how football works out sometimes.

Baylor's last three trips to Stillwater were all blowout losses by the combined score of 163 to 69.

That would be an average for those of you math deprived of 54 to 23.

The Pokes win going away as the defense from Baylor is too beat down after the loss to the Sooners. They win by at least 10 in a high scoring affair.

Pokes 48
Bears 38

What ctsoonerfan said. High scoring game for the Pokes, not so much for Baylor. Pokes in The Stool by at least 10.

Looks like I was the only one in this thread who felt that Baylor would win. I just haven't seen enough from OSU to believe they were anything except OVERRATED.

First win for Baylor in Stillwater since 1938.

I thought the Pokes played pretty well against TCU. Obviously, a lot better than we did. But the dominant factor in the game was the Bear defense, especially Billings. OSU couldn't block him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT