ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon Says Thank You to Oklahoma

caldoc

Walk-on candidate
Gold Member
May 9, 2023
My overly giddy sister-in-law retired in Eugene just emailed me thanking OU for throwing a potential Heisman quarterback under the bus, so that her team could capitalize on his winning talent to propel the Ducks. I have serious doubts about our coaching staff as we go forward, someone said we might make a 5 and 7 losing schedule but I am starting to doubt that we can do that schedule. I only see one more win, which may be a real barn burner against Maine. As I watched the Ducks put it on the Buckeyes late this AM I kept thinking how much we misjudged Dillon's ability to be a real winner. I felt that all the hype about Texas was bull shit but man it turned out my sooner fans, we were the hypesters making me believe that we would have the discipline to stay with the whorns. Damn, Coaches don't you teach that all the undisciplined this old fan saw is fixable when players do not think about the ugly cost of playing out of synch. I don't want to offend but my sister-in-laws email just pissed me off in considering the very bad decisions made for his departure from the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.