ADVERTISEMENT

Orange bowl

Not if you look at it from the perspective of the whiny bitches from MI that say they shoulda beaten The OSU. Pay that coach massive $ for what? You earned nothing. Maybe next year.
Won't be easy next year as Harbaugh loses something like 18 or 19 starters - many of them will be drafted very high in the NFL draft. Their best chance of beating OSU was this year. Most OSU followers were pointing to next year "as the year."

Reactions: mattsoonersfan
Not if you look at it from the perspective of the whiny bitches from MI that say they shoulda beaten The OSU. Pay that coach massive $ for what? You earned nothing. Maybe next year.

Absolute, LOVE your sig video of Striker in shades! Way cool!

As for Harbaugh, I don't mind seeing him lose, but I also think he's going to do a very, very good job at Michigan. As CT noted, back-to-back 10-3 seasons and two top-five recruiting classes sets him nicely, even though he'll lose a lot of talent after this season.

Typical move at the end of the game, calling all of those timeouts. Master of Jackassery.
3651414.jpg

Harbaugh has just completed his second season at Michigan after two 10-3 seasons.
He's had two top 5 recruiting classes so far (2016, 2017).
I would not throw him under the bus just yet.
Ya I think people forget how bad Michigan was before Harbaugh got there. The sucked!!

And not sure how anyone can bash on Michigan getting back to back 10 win seasons. To many OU fans, Bob Stoops averages 10 wins and think he is one of the top coaches in the country!!

Won't be easy next year as Harbaugh loses something like 18 or 19 starters - many of them will be drafted very high in the NFL draft. Their best chance of beating OSU was this year. Most OSU followers were pointing to next year "as the year."
And MI loses a lot of back-ups. They lose many true seniors and 5th yr seniors

Michigan lost 3 of their last 4 games and wonder if the Committee will still rank them ahead of OU in the final Committee rankings even with an OU win over Auburn? ESPN / Playoff Committee love their Harbaugh!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT