ADVERTISEMENT

Official OU-FSU game thread

OUr pass coverage hasn't improved since I last saw them. Maybe we'll improve.

For anybody somehow not watching, Noles take the opening kickoff inside the 10 but settle for a chip shot FG.
3-0.

TOUCHDOWN OU. Faroug Pass from Gabriel. We have a lead, 7-3.

With OUr two starting tackles sitting it out, OUr best 2nd guy is in the injury tent on a first drive with a knee. Sexton.

The backup OL's are starting to hurt us. Savion Byrd had two penaties on that drive, one that called back a touchdown, and then Aaryn Parks blew his assignment on third down, and pushed us back just enough to miss the field goal.

Who is Aaryn Parks?

FSU has made some adjustments, Lebby needs to push the ball down the field. Im afraid FSU is about to go on a run here to end the half

Can I say I'm pleasantly surprised? What matters now is who adjusts better. I've always said that the team with better players, adjusts better. Today, I believe FSU has better, more experienced players. But so was Bama 9 years ago. If we win this thing, the parallel to that night in Nawlins will be substantial.

Drake Stoops smh.
Defense stinking it up and Offense can't get out of their own way.
Give us enough rope and well you know.

Last edited:
Love me some Sawchuck. Great two pointer. Dillon looks pretty solid considering we have one linemen from OUr first team playing. And one third teamer.

Agreed about the refs, but has this defense improved at all this year? FSU has what 500 yards of offense. This team has not improved at all on the defensive side of the ball. BV has to be worried about that.

Agreed about the refs, but has this defense improved at all this year? FSU has what 500 yards of offense. This team has not improved at all on the defensive side of the ball. BV has to be worried about that.
Year one brother. Better believe it will. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT