ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #7 - OU vs. KSU

Riley inexperience rears its head at the wrong time and then we have an unfortunate bonehead mistake on special teams = tie ball game instead of a 14 or 10 point lead.

OUr o-line might be ok for pass protection, but they suck for short yardage running when the defense knows its a run!! Just not dominant!

Words can't even describe what we are watching!!!!! Bill Snyder at OU for the last 10 years = 3 national championships!!! And that is with the same personnel......

Reactions: soonerfastnloud
I have a feeling every game remaining on the scheldule will be like this. Cardiac Kids. We will likely even make Kansas look good.

Last edited:
Reactions: sooners49
Even though we got the W, this team is NOT where they were at Ohio St..... UNLESS, the Big 12 is MUCH better than the eastern sports writers tell everybody! Personally, the $EC is not anything except 1-2 teams ( Big 8 - circa 1970-80).......would Bama do well in the Big 12, sure, would it be as easy as it is in the $EC, probably not! Same with the Big 10...... Off my stand now!!

Even though we got the W, this team is NOT where they were at Ohio St..... UNLESS, the Big 12 is MUCH better than the eastern sports writers tell everybody! Personally, the $EC is not anything except 1-2 teams ( Big 8 - circa 1970-80).......would Bama do well in the Big 12, sure, would it be as easy as it is in the $EC, probably not! Same with the Big 10...... Off my stand now!!

I think the big 12 is mostly a few avg teams that are pretty equal and a smattering of some bad teams. Not much dropoff from a team that has one loss to a team that has 3 or 4. TCU may be the best team and they are not that good, definately not a playoff team.

Anybody know what Riley was trying to do bringing Murray in for those few plays? I don't care if he can run or not..I'll take my chances with Mayfield in the game 100% of the time

Reactions: soonerfastnloud
I can't hold it in anymore....Seifert SUCKS in several phases and we need to get his ass out of here!! NOW!!!
His name is Seibert.....and his deep kickoffs and two field goals and 4 extra points were game winning factors. He could not handle a bad snap from center and you're wanting to "get his ass out of here" ? What bullshit.

Reactions: sooners49
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT