ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #7 - OU vs. KSU

Ya but everyone else is idiots according to Mike Stoops. I can't give Riley a pass on this one either. He said Mayfield was just fine? Well why the heck did you run the wildcat 4 times and play the backup QB? Mayfield being hurt is Riley's only justification...otherwise he just looks stupid

Exactly. Maybe Riley just needs to clean house and start fresh after the season. I am all for it.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Can we say the wildcat isn't fooling anyone? Let's go Boise State at this juncture...simply moronic play calling by Curley Joe with Shemp pulling defense strings. They have 4 ...count em 4 plays and yet Shemp remains baffled. This coaching is downright pathetic.

Riley is not the one that hired the idiot. JUST deja vu again and again. Just stupid defense.

Actually, he is. He hired him, just like the rest of the staff, when he retained them after being named head coach. So they are all his guys. His worst hire was not hiring an offensive coordinator.

Reactions: soonerfastnloud
The refs need to meet for lunch before the game and get their socialization needs out of the way. Geez. Let's get the show on the road.

I have to admire a Snyder coached team.....very disciplined! Win or lose, they gave our guys everything and more!!!! The passion they play with is amazing as well!!!

Reactions: Soonerborn59
CEE DEE is not involved much......is he still injured and only doing punt duties?

I can't hold it in anymore....Seifert SUCKS in several phases and we need to get his ass out of here!! NOW!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT