ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - GAME #10 - BEDLAM

I truly hate OKState and I hope OU puts them in their place. They remind me so much of Arkansas. Every year, these two teams think that this is their year and they will beat everybody on the schedule. They get so hyped before the games actually begin and then just get crushed. I hate Arkansas so much more than I hate OKstate. The fans of both schools are truly delusional and sad.

I truly hate OKState and I hope OU puts them in their place. They remind me so much of Arkansas. Every year, these two teams think that this is their year and they will beat everybody on the schedule. They get so hyped before the games actually begin and then just get crushed. I hate Arkansas so much more than I hate OKstate. The fans of both schools are truly delusional and sad.

osu/arkansas/Texas A&M all have a lot in common

Stupid penalty &$@!
Oh and they essentially score on the next play.
Riley get your guys under control!!!!!!!!

Reactions: iasooner1
The reason our DB's play so far off the LOS is we have ZERO pass rush. As bad as Corn Dog is, he'll play pitch and catch ALL afternoon.

If we score TD's on every possession, the worst we can do is go to OT unless someone goes for a 2-point conversion,

I’m starting to think it wasn’t MS!!!!!! These kids are just not good!
Yeah, we can’t keep blaming MS 4 games after he’s gone. You can say he was responsible for recruiting, but that means you’re admitting the guys just don’t have the talent to play at the D-1 level.

With this defense next year and minus Murray, OU is in deep trouble in 2019. Kyler will have to win this game by himself yet his best may not be enough.

3rd -18 lets see if D can limit it to less than 19 on next play. Seriously though bet OSU goes on 4th and 5 or less

Reactions: pssooner
Yeah, we can’t keep blaming MS 4 games after he’s gone. You can say he was responsible for recruiting, but that means you’re admitting the guys just don’t have the talent to play at the D-1 level.

It's a culture that has to change and Mike is responsible for it. It won't change overnight or in 4 games.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT