ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL CFP GAME THREAD - OU vs. Georgia - ROSE BOWL

Scoring a TD on every possession is a good formula for victory!! Go Offense!!

I was really hoping this D would show up better today. Big plays again. Thank goodness for the offense

I
I don't know if I'm "man enough" to watch. I'd done a pretty good job of turning into an interested spectator until late in the season, but I'm backsliding. I really have no feel for how this one is going to go. I mean none at all.

Deep breat
anyone else getting errors trying to post sometimes? Keeps saying requested thread not found. Refresh a few times and it's back.
Our D
I was really hoping this D would show up better today. Big plays again. Thank goodness for the offense
Come on Stoops!

That sucks. Hopefully it’s just the wind knocked out of him.

The analysts have been saying all week that UGA was going to run and keep Baker off the field with time of possession and ball control.
Mike Stoops: "Hold my beer..."

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Sometimes they make it harder than it has to be.That being said that was about as good a first half as we could ask for!

Think that was a case of Riley being a young coach and overthinking things. Should have just kicked it out of bounds and took the penalty spot if he was afraid of a return.

I don't think he expected Seibert to kick it that bad........I can understand a squib but dang not a 10 yard one

Conservative 3 and out. Good punt return and td run. What happened to the 17 pt lead? Best get it in gear

The analysts have been saying all week that UGA was going to run and keep Baker off the field with time of possession and ball control.
Mike Stoops: "Hold my beer..."
Well at this rate, UGA is gonna put up around 400yds on the ground on his defense. Saving grace I guess is it's been huge runs and not taking much time off the clock. But I don't think Mike put his beer down...he was drinking it during halftime....

Reactions: Huntin Hard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT