ADVERTISEMENT

now, some of you posters know now why we have been complaing about

and right now ... turn it over to someone else! Offense will not be able to outscore every remaining team on the schedule.

Dang I'm not blind. I wish Mike was replaced long ago. I don't know where one is. The big 12 can be bad for a defensive coordinator's resume. I don't think any team in the big 12 has an delite defensive lineman this year. No sacks = means few punts in this league. The NFL doesn't have this arena football. Elite defensive tackles are rare to begin with. Where would you go if you were one of them?

Hillary Clinton for defensive coordinator.
She can repel everything.

Trump can be secondary coach. He gets burned a lot, but maybe not as often as Cooks' secondary.
We would certainly receive only positive press from a complicit press corps.

Reactions: CTOkie
Dang I'm not blind. I wish Mike was replaced long ago. I don't know where one is. The big 12 can be bad for a defensive coordinator's resume. I don't think any team in the big 12 has an delite defensive lineman this year. No sacks = means few punts in this league. The NFL doesn't have this arena football. Elite defensive tackles are rare to begin with. Where would you go if you were one of them?

Speaking of the NFL... just heard this stat tonight. Of the 107 games played this season in the NFL so far this season, there has been only 6 games that rushing yards were greater than passing yds at half time. Even in the NFL, football is changing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT