ADVERTISEMENT

New format. What do you think?

Much "cleaner" and easier to follow. The new features ( "like" ) are appreciated, too.

It's not too bad. I think once we get used to it, we will look back and not miss the older format one bit. Unless I missed it, I still wish there was a way to PM other posters.
Billy I thought it said that we would be able to PM other posters? I can't find it either

Reactions: BillyRay
Another GREAT improvement is the ease of using SoonerScoop on a smartphone, in my case, Safari browser on my iPhone. Now I can be annoying 24/7! Josh, Cary and Rivals, Thanks.

Reactions: Carey Murdock
Wrote something earlier with specifics about why I like the upgrade ... but seniled out and forgot to "post" it. Anyway, great upgrade; my only question is, why so much space within the message boxes?

I agree....seems to be a lot of empty space on each post, requiring more scrolling. But looks great!

There's a small up/down arrow on the bottom right that might assist. I'm not sure what's up with all the 'awards' though. I can't find any info on them

Umm......kind of resembles soonerfans.com message board. I like it but will take some getting used to

Reactions: BillyRay
True story. First thing I did was ignore 22. Again. For the 275th time. But I keep unignoring the beautiful man. It's a hard habit to break.

No wonder. You love toilets...........

random-shite-2015-02-05-13.jpg

Well actually, I was playing with the thread to see if I could still post pictures............

I sure hope we still have an edit feature. I use that often.

I have no idea what the" report" icon is, but I think I'll report fitty just to see..........
Hey K2C...that's not nice...

Fitty, it might be a good thing to be reported. You might win a shrubbery?

I want the drop down menu back at the top to quick navigate to our other conference boards.

It was nice to check out some others after reading here. (Example Lawrence Phillips)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT