ADVERTISEMENT

My true outlook for game vs Bama

If they both could lose that would be great but I am going with Clemson.
Not disgruntled nor sour grapes. Just don't like either team and dislike Clemson a little less.
At the end of the day winning over another team and fans crowing about it is just a way for people to feel better about themselves and feel like they are superior in some way to the fans of the losing team.
As far as you ALMOST calling the final score if OU had scored 2 touchdowns instead of kicking those 2 field goals then you would have still been wrong. Woulda coulda shoulda I guess. Enjoy the win, go Clemson!

Lol another Bama “Sooner expert” spouting out garbage about an offense that is much more complex than this nimrod realizes. Sermon a very powerful back that can create his own holes or run over people. Brooks a straight up n down runner with very deceptive speed like a Sonny Michel. Pledger who is more than capable of breaking a big run. All these guys were behind Rodney Anderson who had crazy talent. We averaged 300 yards rushing down the stretch with backups. Your belief holds water like a sinkhole.

Man are you lucky the tide started playing conservative in n the 2nd half.......lol

Man are you lucky the tide started playing conservative in n the 2nd half.......lol

They played conservative the first half after being up. What game were you watching. Then they tried to cover their ass. Clemson will win if that’s the real Bama team. Q Williams is good but he’s no Suh. Will probably get washed in the nfl.

Hard to pick against Bama......but if anyone can beat you guys then its Clemson. They were very impressive today in holding ND to 3 points. Should be a great game. Will be interesting to see how their freshman QB holds up with a heavy rush on him
Yes, it will be. They match up with Bama extremely well. I like the QB match better because he is more of a stationary target and he is a BIG target. I think it is the one advantage Bama has if they decide to be relentless attacking him. Oddsmakers have Bama -6 so expect it to be close. This and Tua being nearer to 100% well- though he looked it to me against OU 24 for 27 and at least one of those misses was very close to complete on the sideline- thought it was and ought to have been contested by Nick.
It will be the same kind of hard-hitting, hold nothing back game as the OU. Glad we have 9 days instead of 7 for it. Root for the RED guys, it makes OU look a bit better if Bama wins.
Depending on how many Juniors leave, assuming minimal Bama should be better next year with Tua, all the receivers, all but one RB returning. The defense loses a couple unless Jrs. go.

Well its amazing that we have one Bama fan popping up here showing no class at all ( yes I am talking about you Azamugg) with the other one showing a little more class but at the same time beating his chest.

If we can take anything from this game its that at least we know Riley's teams doesn't quit but as we all know the only way most of us are going to see another NC in our lifetime is going to depend on who LR brings in as defensive cordinator. I sure hope OU is ready to open the pockets and do what has to be done.

Reactions: thatdude35
They played conservative the first half after being up. What game were you watching. Then they tried to cover their ass. Clemson will win if that’s the real Bama team. Q Williams is good but he’s no Suh. Will probably get washed in the nfl.

Grow some pubic hair then discuss sports....if you are an adult, you simply just need to stop discussing sports

Grow some pubic hair then discuss sports....if you are an adult, you simply just need to stop discussing sports

Don’t be mad the Suh comparison doesn’t hold weight and Clemson will win. Your comment sounds like you don’t even know what pubic hair is. That’s all you have to say. Bamas going to Bama, no intelligent conversations what so ever.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Don’t be mad the Suh comparison doesn’t hold weight and Clemson will win. Your comment sounds like you don’t even know what pubic hair is. That’s all you have to say. Bamas going to Bama, no intelligent conversations what so ever.
“Whatsoever” is one word, Socrates LMFAO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT