ADVERTISEMENT

MSU coach Mel Tucker, suspended, may be fired over sexual indicretion

All seems a bit suspect but he admitted to whacking it over the phone.

Considering the circumstances there needs to be some evidence, at least in regards to legal matters.

MSU will act in their best interest but I can appreciate them suspending him and investigating the matter instead of going straight to termination.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It is an interesting dynamic in this that this was the school where Larry Nassar thrived in his evil. I'd expect that not to help Tucker. The fact that MSU may understand that they overpaid him based on one season, shows them maybe seeking an out with that.

It is an interesting dynamic in this that this was the school where Larry Nassar thrived in his evil. I'd expect that not to help Tucker. The fact that MSU may understand that they overpaid him based on one season, shows them maybe seeking an out with that.

Yes there's conspiracy that this is their out.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Penn state "pedo u" dug themselves out of Paterno and Sandusky's shower slapping of juvenile boys rumps right quick. No?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT