ADVERTISEMENT

Moments of opposing coaches douchery....

whiteydog

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2021
1. Les Miles- 2003 "Let 'er rip" will always be my #1 moment. Running his mouth leading up to Bedlam and then got a nice ass whooping in return. Loved watching Mike Stoops stare him down from across the field. Classic.

2. Dan Mullen- 2020 Claiming that it was the JV that lost to OU. It was the beginning of the end for ol' Danny Boy after that.

3. Bill Callahan- 2004 Literally from the very first snap, he was trying to run out the clock so as not to receive an ass kicking of epic proportion. Down 30-0 and with 33 seconds left in the game, instead of trying to score a touchdown, he trots out his kicker to avoid a shutout. Pretty douchey until......

4. Bill Callahan- 2005 Ol' Billy goes for the throat slash gesture at the officials, and then denies that he did it afterwards when asked by reporters. Good one Bill.

5. Dabo Swinney- 2014 Dabo makes an OU tombstone to celebrate their victory in the highly esteemed Russell Athletic Bowl. Seriously???

6. Butch Jones- 2015 after his team completely choked and OU won in double overtime, hilarity ensues when Butch the Bitch tries to chase down Eric Striker to let him know how to properly celebrate. Striker then proceeds to troll the crowd even harder. Too good.

7. Gary Patterson- 2016 took time out of his Alamo Bowl practice to talk trash about Baker and his father about why he didn't offer him a scholarship along with 128 other BCS schools. Baker then proceeded to spank a little Gary booty the following season topped off with a Big 12 championship against TCU.

8. Dave Aranda- 2021 I actually respect Dave Aranda, but I still think it was total bulsh what he pulled at the end of the OU-Baylor game. But it happened against TBOW, so bygones.

9. Mack Brown- 2002 "Let me answer that for Chris..." Not necessarily aimed at OU, but talk about neutering the supposed leader of the football team.

Any others come to mind???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.