ADVERTISEMENT

Mods what's the deal with polls in this new format ?

I've never watched American Idol. Never a single minute. So Plaino, I don't understand the comment. But you're a likeable guy, so I give you a +1 like. ;)

Teeny bopper girls find the cutest boy contestant on American Idol and they vote for him by dialing the phone number that registers his vote. Singer with the fewest votes goes home. The keep cutting the lowest vote getter until the are down to one. There are some varianances, but that's the gist of it.

And the voters can vote I think ten times. So they keep calling the number and then if they're really in love, they likely borrow a friend's cell. So they actually get to vote more than dead people in south Texas.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Teeny bopper girls find the cutest boy contestant on American Idol and they vote for him by dialing the phone number that registers his vote. Singer with the fewest votes goes home. The keep cutting the lowest vote getter until the are down to one. There are some varianances, but that's the gist of it.

And the voters can vote I think ten times. So they keep calling the number and then if they're really in love, they likely borrow a friend's cell. So they actually get to vote more than dead people in south Texas.

Kind of reminds me of Section 22 liking every post on this board.....JJ 22...

Well I'll never get another 22 like.............lol

Reactions: Section22Sooner

An American Idol...........................

can_you_spot_the_similarities_640_24.jpg

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT