ADVERTISEMENT

Maxwell

SOONER!! If we win this thing, it will be OUr greatest softball accomplishment. It's not done yet, but I love where we are. I wouldn't be surprised if we got run-ruled Thursday. Hope we sweep them. Get eight runs and win 8-7.

I cannot say enough good things about what Maxwell has accomplished. I believe from a faith in Christ issue, this will change her life. And Patty Gasso has changed her life by heading her in the right direction. The testimony of this team is the best.
Just a side note if memory serves me right, when we lost to UF 9-3 and almost got run ruled didnt the announcers say “ OU has not been run ruled since 1995 or maybe it was 2005”. Either way that is quite an achievement.

OU may get beat tonight but I dont see Texas run ruling them.

If OU comes out on top to make it 4 in a row plusI and losing all the Seniors they will have to replace it could be a down year next season. By down year I mean probably a good team but not likely a NC caliber team. Of course that changes depending on portal pickups

If that happens get ready for the SEC “ Yea now you joined a real conference talk”. Pure sarcasm on my part.

Last edited:
KMAX is nails and has earned every accolade except for one. I say we’ll see her at some point tomorrow night, she may start (which I’ll believe if I see it)
That would be crazy cool! It would be a first for her at OU. I'm guessing May gets the start and they save KMAX for a possible game 3?

MVP performance coming up. I don't think we win without May.
Just being Optimistic!... Wrong, I meant Maxwell!

Last edited:
MVP performance coming up. I don't think we win without May.
Just being Optimistic!... Wrong, I meant Maxwell!
Pure savagery by Patti. Those poor UT ladies knew they had no chance while watching Maxwell walk to the mound. Any remaining hope pissed all over in an instant without even the decency of OU to offer a towel. Love it. Boomer!

Just a side note if memory serves me right, when we lost to UF 9-3 and almost got run ruled didnt the announcers say “ OU has not been run ruled since 1995 or maybe it was 2005”. Either way that is quite an achievement.

OU may get beat tonight but I dont see Texas run ruling them.

If OU comes out on top to make it 4 in a row plusI and losing all the Seniors they will have to replace it could be a down year next season. By down year I mean probably a good team but not likely a NC caliber team. Of course that changes depending on portal pickups

If that happens get ready for the SEC “ Yea now you joined a real conference talk”. Pure sarcasm on my part.
OU was run ruled in 2019, at the WCWS. UCLA double dipped us in the finals. The First game was 16-3. I think what the announcers were talking about was this senior class, as won 235 and lost 15 in the last four years. They haven't been shut out, and they haven't been run-ruled. But the first full season prior to that, UCLA and Garcia, killed us in game 1 of the finals. I remember it well. And priot to this one, that was as good as any OU senior class ever.

OU was run ruled in 2019, at the WCWS. UCLA double dipped us in the finals. The First game was 16-3. I think what the announcers were talking about was this senior class, as won 235 and lost 15 in the last four years. They haven't been shut out, and they haven't been run-ruled. But the first full season prior to that, UCLA and Garcia, killed us in game 1 of the finals. I remember it well. And priot to this one, that was as good as any OU senior class ever.
Yep your correct as I forgot about the UCLA butt whipping OU got. Thanks for correcting me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT