ADVERTISEMENT

Mario Williams

I want to better my career...I am going to a 4-8 team. #idiot
Sadly, too many of today’s athletes are more interested/concerned about their individual stats rather wins-losses. If CW ends up at USC, and it appears he will, Mario has a good chance of excelling personally. He knows the offense and has faith in Riley and CW. I don’t want anyone that doesn’t want to be a Sooner first. Amirite?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sanders leans to Texas now as an LB or defensive end.
Isn’t he still on his visit to OU? Looks like he was there Thursday and Football brainiacs reported OU felt pretty good about their chances but who knows

Last edited:
Well he signed with Arkansas, Sanders that is
So, you think he just signed with Arkansas because it was a better opportunity for him or was NIL funny money involved? I’m kind of surprised at his decision considering OU just got Venables and the D side of things will be getting better soon.

Reactions: Oklabama
Yeah that's probably a lock to Caleb's decision. I don't think Mario commits if CW's mind isn't made up.

Truthfully, as soon as we signed Gabriel it told me the coaches knew Caleb wasn't coming back.

I'd like to see Dart sign. I think he's got big potential.
If I'm Riley, my bunghole is a little tight until CW signed on the dotted line. Like someone alluded to on another thread, apparently a memeber of Dart's family reached out to Gabe Ikard and told him personally that Dart hit the transfer portal because Riley wasn't being truthful about Dart's future and Caleb coming to USC and Dart's family somehow caught wind that USC had been working on a large NIL deal to entice Caleb. There is no doubt in my mind that Riley was slow playing Dart in hopes of time expiring and Caleb announcing at the last possible minute to keep Dart and potentially others from transferring. Welcome to reality Riley, the portal and NIL works both ways. You're going to have a good qb and then a room full of 3 star and walkons just like everyone else unless you are paying big bucks to them all. Better hope the starter doesn't get injured

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT