ADVERTISEMENT

Look at your media guide for Joe Mixons picture. Notice the difference

Got Rings?

Walk-on candidate
Jul 31, 2010
between his picture and everybody else. It's weird but his picture is the only one that I noticed that is from back when he was being recruited wearing a generic hoodie etc. All the other players have the same thing on. Could OU not get a decent picture of him to match the others in the media guide? Geez.

Rumor has it that Mixon is the best player on the team and it ain't even close. We shall see I guess soon. Switzer says he is special, that is good enough for me.

Boomer Sooner!!

between his picture and everybody else. It's weird but his picture is the only one that I noticed that is from back when he was being recruited wearing a generic hoodie etc. All the other players have the same thing on. Could OU not get a decent picture of him to match the others in the media guide? Geez.

Rumor has it that Mixon is the best player on the team and it ain't even close. We shall see I guess soon. Switzer says he is special, that is good enough for me.

Boomer Sooner!!

Do you have a link? I'll post the picture. BTW, Perine might have something to say about the best player....Just saying

Do you have a link? I'll post the picture. BTW, Perine might have something to say about the best player....Just saying

You're right about the best player Kaytooza.

But, that could encompass many criteria.
Attitude, work habits, grades/attendance, taking all the food he wants, but eating all he takes. (never mind, armed services)

I'm seeing a lot of parallels with Ryan Broyles vis a vis taking advantage of a second chance.
Hope he can maintain it when he starts getting all the glowing press love.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT