ADVERTISEMENT

Kenyon Frison news

Carey Murdock

Sooner starter
Staff
Dec 6, 2001
Norman, OK
www.soonerscoop.com
We can confirm that Kenyon Frison has been at practice the last two days. Eddie and I saw him yesterday, but then he was right there at the end of practice today just hanging around the nutrition station.

He is not working out with the team at this time from what we can tell. He is at practice observing in shorts, and t-shirt. He might be spending all his time with the OL during practice. We don't get to watch any portions of practice so we don't know for sure.

Frison is still enrolled in classes at Oklahoma but his status moving forward has not been determined just yet. I had been told, and had passed on to the board and during a chat that Frison had a chance of returning to the team.

He's now going through that process now. I've been told this will be an athletic administration decision and not a football staff decision. But Frison has been doing everything in his power to try and work his way back onto the OU football team since being suspended.

Stoops has not been made available for comment since we first learned of Frison being back on Monday evening. We'll keep working to find out whether his status could change in the days to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.