ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Hansen has his Butler JUCO team rated #1

K2C Sooner

Sooner starter
Sep 2, 2012
Catoosa OK
I tried to find JH's individual stats with no avail. They must be very good to have his team at 9-1 and ranked number one. I've attached an article that's a week old (yes they beat #6 Coffeyville).

A couple of thoughts. Will Texas be looking at a JC quarterback this (2016) year? I would hate to see him end up a horn. His second choice out of high school was A&M. I doubt he would go there.

Does anyone have any info on his stats, grades, ranking, etc? I couldn't find any thing else....

https://jcgridiron.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1813347

I thought he was our best when he was here. Mayfield wasn't here yet.

Yeah, I did too.

Did you see that in their conference, which is a pretty good place for Juco football, he is completing ALMOST NINETY PERCENT OF HIS PASSES.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody with 89.2% after 8 games.

I tried to find JH's individual stats with no avail. They must be very good to have his team at 9-1 and ranked number one. I've attached an article that's a week old (yes they beat #6 Coffeyville).

A couple of thoughts. Will Texas be looking at a JC quarterback this (2016) year? I would hate to see him end up a horn. His second choice out of high school was A&M. I doubt he would go there.

Does anyone have any info on his stats, grades, ranking, etc? I couldn't find any thing else....

https://jcgridiron.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1813347
They're not #1 anymore, rather #5. After knocking off top ranked at the time (Butler was #3, fwiw) C-ville, Butler then proceeded to lay a gargantuan egg the next week, losing at home to Garden City, who had won all of 1 game before that night. Just another example of needing to be prepared mentally regardless of who's on the other sideline.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
They're not #1 anymore, rather #5. After knocking off top ranked at the time (Butler was #3, fwiw) C-ville, Butler then proceeded to lay a gargantuan egg the next week, losing at home to Garden City, who had won all of 1 game before that night. Just another example of needing to be prepared mentally regardless of who's on the other sideline.

I noticed that on my second link. I should have corrected it. I can tell you this was one of the hardest google search I've ever done. It kept taking me to the 2013 season. I still couldn't find out any recruiting news on him. You would think a former 4 star QB, on one of the top JUCO teams in the nation, would have some offers. I know he's a sophomore, so this should be his last year. I found nothing on Rivals, Scout, SB nation, nothing.....

Just to reopen this post. Has Texas ever had a junior college player on it's roster? I'm sure they probably have, but none come to mind.

They need immediate help at q-b, imo...........

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Yeah, I did too.

Did you see that in their conference, which is a pretty good place for Juco football, he is completing ALMOST NINETY PERCENT OF HIS PASSES.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody with 89.2% after 8 games.

You haven't seen it and you still haven't seen it because that's not accurate.

If you click on the link again go to his game break down stats instead and then to his splits.

They are next to his profile which is what that link takes you to.

The person who pooled the data and transposed it to the site accidentally flipped his completion # with his attempt # on a couple of games. Therefore, his % in those games were 200+% which is obviously impossible.

He is actually completing on the season in the low 50s at 53% which is pretty much the norm for when he was at OU because he was never the most accurate.

In his losses he is throwing 46% but he's not turning the ball over much so that's good (1 INT and 1 fumble).

They're also not asking him to do too much. He only has 3 games where he had over 20 attempts. 1 of those 3 he was at 23 attempts.

He is averaging just under 160 yards passing a game.

He would be a good get for a team that will utilize his legs maybe a zone read type of team.

However, if they're recruiting him for a system in which it requires your QB to complete a lot of passes and be very accurate when doing so then that's not his strong suit.

The move was good for him.

See below:

79E53259-0F07-4ACE-8255-98E41507DC55.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT