ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking pretty iffy that we'll get in four softball games Thursday.

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
It's supposed to rain most of the day, from what I read from 200 miles away. What do the local weather guys say?

If only one game gets played, that would be a disadvantage, but if only two are, that's a big advantange for the defending champs, champs and champs. What's the local scuttlebutt?

OU bats were bashing today, Maxwell struggled in pitch count, Deal came in done very well. UCLA game is going to be a huge challenge.

Reactions: iasooner2000
It was a strange strike zone today. There were a ton of pitches at the knees, on the plate, that were not called strikes. It hurt Maxwell more than a little. But it hurt Duke more. They couldn't throw that change up at the knees that drops after crossing the zone. They had to bring it up a little, and we had three homers on that.

Duke's defense was solid, but their pitchers couldn't keep the ball in the yard. I was getting a iittle antsy until Hansen went looking for a first pitch change and put a charge in it. Then I relaxed when Torres went yard. Glad we saved an inning on the pitching staff with the run rule.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT