ADVERTISEMENT

Is dak worth $40 mil.

Oh the misery jerrah subjects cowboy fans. Dang almighty! Misery loves company I suppose. 🤣

The pattern seems to repeat itself. Get so far behind early that the game is essentially over by the end of the 1st half, then give it everything you got once the other team eases up a little to affect the score for cosmetic purposes only. No chance to win, but it just "looks" better. When everyone that actually watches the games knows the truth. It was never a game they were going to win.

Their fight is like that of Rocky when he fought Clubber Lang in the 1st fight of Rocky III. Rocky had an excuse, though. He was the champ and didn't take the fight as seriously as Clubber did. Dallas just pisses down their leg when they play good and/or teams on a winning streak. Their "eye of the tiger" has cataracts. They go down before they even get punched in the mouth.

He reminds me of the preacher character in Poltergeist II. I would post a pic to compare if I knew how.
I throw it in my buds faces every chance I get, Jerry's the antichrist. That son of a bitch loves punishing his fans who are addicted to the misery he imposed. Perfect fan base.

That was hilarious. Another good thing out of this is I don’t have to see Lamb getting up pretty much every time after a first down signaling a first down. The look at me mentality is tough to stomach.

These Cowboys are the antithesis to everything those Cowboy teams of the 90's were. Oh, how that star has lost its luster. Damn shame...
That's what happens when Jerry Jones makes the final call on personnel.

I'm not a Dak fan. Very critical of him. But just about everybody in the NFL has two or three really athletic receivers who can threaten you as quality receivers. Especially playoff teams. Dallas has one. CeeDee. everyone else is pedetrian who they drafted too early, or traded for because nobody else wanted them. The Packers made them pay for trying to throw it to Cee Dee. And their young guy, first year starter, is a better quarterback than Dak. But Dak ain't going to look good, with that cast of receivers.

I also think there was a familiarity by the Packers of McCarthy's offense. But the real defense is that the Cowboys ballyhooed defense couldn't stop anything GB did.

He reminds me of the preacher character in Poltergeist II. I would post a pic to compare if I knew how.

GD2siWxXsAAFd1y

GD2sFe6XoAASD2y

And seven of the eight home teams won in the Wild Card round of the playoffs. Only Jerrah Jones' Cowboys went down. Hard. When the Cowboys lose, I still enjoy it because of Jones' suffering. He gets the team he deserves, at the expense of Cowboys fans. That's unfortunate for me and the others of us, but it makes any Cowboy game result a win win. I like it better when they win, but his pain almost makes up for it.

I doubt Baker will have a good result next week, but it was nice tonight to hear Troy Aikman say so many nice things about him. Maybe next week, his receivers won't drop so many passes.

I haven’t been a Cowboy fan since Dandy Don retired then I moved to Houston in 1971 and became an Oilers fan. Never cared for Tom Landry or any of the Cowboys’ coaches except Barry. Bum Phillips was my favorite and then Bud Adams moved the Oilers to Tennessee. Since then I’ve not followed the NFL much at all but do take delight in watching Dallas and Jerry fall on their ass for the longest time now.

I just can't take coach jerry, listening to him on the radio, or even
worse, having to look at him on TV. I don't know who lifted his face,
but it's stretched tighter than a Gnat's A$$ across a 55 gallon drum.
How 'bout them cowboys.

I heard on ESPN radio this morning that Dak is asking for 60M a year. The guy has done nothing to earn that. Heck come to think of it there isnt a pro player in any sport worth that kind of money.
NFL owners have more money than they know what to with. It's the hype that brings in revenue, along with merchandise sales.

I heard on ESPN radio this morning that Dak is asking for 60M a year. The guy has done nothing to earn that. Heck come to think of it there isnt a pro player in any sport worth that kind of money.
Who is the bigger fool? The guy who asks for $60Mil without ever earning, or the fool from Arkansas who pays him that. If the Cowboys let him be a free agent as a high price quarterback, they get pretty good draft compansation I think. Then when he doesn't get what he made last year, maybe he'll figure it out.

I saw some stupid article earlier this week, claiming the Bears would trade their equally underperforming quarterback for Dak. Chicago has the first pick in the draft. They can have ten quarterbacks available that are better than Zak. And if they're a rookie, at half the price. Or less.

Dak is not a championship quarterback, but he fattens up his stats against subpar defenses. He cannot beat a top eight NFL team, especially on the road. I have the feeling the Jerrah might have figured that out. I don't think it's anything he can do something about.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
NFL owners have more money than they know what to with. It's the hype that brings in revenue, along with merchandise sales.
Woody, I get all that but I still believe pro athlets are the most overpaid people in the world. However the way NIL is going how long is it before we see the first 10M QB NIL deal?

NFL games are already over priced for the fan and overall CFB is starting to see tickets rise. Last year alone for the two games I attended ( Tulsa and WV ) it cost me nearly $500. ( 2 ticks Tulsa cost me $250 and for 3 to WV was almost the same). That may not seem like much money to some but once you add in food, gas etc on top of that it becomes more diffulcult to attend live games.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who is the bigger fool? The guy who asks for $60Mil without ever earning, or the fool from Arkansas who pays him that. If the Cowboys let him be a free agent as a high price quarterback, they get pretty good draft compansation I think. Then when he doesn't get what he made last year, maybe he'll figure it out.

I saw some stupid article earlier this week, claiming the Bears would trade their equally underperforming quarterback for Dak. Chicago has the first pick in the draft. They can have ten quarterbacks available that are better than Zak. And if they're a rookie, at half the price. Or less.

Dak is not a championship quarterback, but he fattens up his stats against subpar defenses. He cannot beat a top eight NFL team, especially on the road. I have the feeling the Jerrah might have figured that out. I don't think it's anything he can do something about.
Purdy $900k is playing in the SB while the current 40M QB who wants $60 M cant win a playoff game to save his life. I have to admit though as a Packer fan all my life I kind of laugh at JJ and Dallas. I was also happy to see Rodgers leave as I cant stand the ego driven jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT