ADVERTISEMENT

I keep seeing posts on horn recruiting problems

Oct 6, 2014
seems like we have more than our share of problems. We may not finish in the top 15 so I guess I am more worried about our own problems ie linebacker recruiting (non existent) than a few de commits of the horns.

Yeah, I don't really care what their problems are. We better clean up our own yard before we criticize someon else's. The whorns are stupid anyway.

exactly, i just feel like some care about the horns doing worse than ou doing great. Sorry it just irritated me.

I think your annoyance originates from a thread started by an aggie and perpetuated by the numerous horns that park here since we have a superior board that usurps them in every way.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

All I care about, is when it comes to our competitors, we beat them. It was bad enough getting beat by Stoolwater. I feel some times what goes around, comes around. We need all of the luck we can get this season.

Originally posted by soonerfastnloud:

Yeah, I don't really care what their problems are. We better clean up our own yard before we criticize someon else's. The whorns are stupid anyway.
I hear ya man. Not sure why this board is being used by an Aggie to troll and flame at Horn fans??

Originally posted by BillyRay:
Originally posted by soonerfastnloud:

I hear ya man. Not sure why this board is being used by an Aggie to troll and flame at Horn fans??
Because Bullmarket is gone. Someone, an Aggie no less, is stepping up.

WNS, we have several Sooner posters trying to fill bm's departure from both sides of the Stoops can't coach or recruit argument. Thankfully one have filled the bm void on this board. Mods could take down the aggie anti uteri recruiting post, but they haven't so I guess it must be good for board traffic even its whorns and txags.

As for Sooner recruiting, it doesn't look all that strong this year and could finish out of the top 20, definitely out of the top 15. Not our best effort in a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT