ADVERTISEMENT

How many sacks on Stidham?

rkhufu7

Walk-on candidate
Aug 28, 2002
He likes to hold the ball, they don't call zone read and inverted veer as much with him, and their DL, though talented, doesn't get pressure w/o blitzing and when they do, their DBs give up big plays. A balanced OU offense is gonna kill them and I think the Sooners roll by double digits in this one. stop the run and rough up Stidham and his WRs.

Last edited:
There is some good shit being passed around somewhere and I haven't had any yet. WTF!?

He likes to hold the ball, they don't call zone read and inverted veer as much with him, and their DL, though talented, doesn't get pressure w/o blitzing and when they do, their DBs give up big plays. A balanced OU offense is gonna kill them and I think the Sooners roll by double digits in this one. stop the run and rough up Stidham and his WRs.
I would set the over under of sacks at 3.5

Seems like Tapper has been getting energized on the end...and certainly Striker should get at least one. I am going to say that Parker gets one on the safety blitz. At least 4....one of which rattle Stidham remind him that its a big leap to college football.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
They won't beat OU if they can't run the ball!!! OU has to play physical offense and defense. Baylor has a good DL, but get no pass rush from them and best DL, Billings is banged up. Their LBs are TRASH and their DBs are talented, but either not well coached (Former All-pro Chris Dishman) and have no discipline because they give up big plays between making picks. Do not give up any easy ST or TA scores and play physical!!! Baylor blitzes and gives up big plays a bunch. LBs are undersized SCRUBs. Baylor will fall for PA and give up big plays with fakes to Samaje and Mixon, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT