ADVERTISEMENT

How did we....

Don't be surprised if Tech approaches close to that tonight. I hope I am wrong as heck but I figure even 40 points may not be enough to guarantee a win against Tech.

I sure hope not my knee woke me up at 3:30 got up at 4:30 and I have not slept since,we desperately need a blowout so we can all recuperate from this "cardiac kids" action.Mike better come up big or he might get ran out of town LOL

Reactions: Senior Sooner
I sure hope not my knee woke me up at 3:30 got up at 4:30 and I have not slept since,we desperately need a blowout so we can all recuperate from this "cardiac kids" action.Mike better come up big or he might get ran out of town LOL
Go ahead and get yourself a New Un, 49...Then use it to kick yourself 'cause you didn't do it sooner...Voice of Experience X 2, here...

I already had surgery on it once I think it may be scar tissue because it has had to be drained 4 times in the last 6 months.I will do whatever is necessary to get it fixed believe me.

I already had surgery on it once I think it may be scar tissue because it has had to be drained 4 times in the last 6 months.I will do whatever is necessary to get it fixed believe me.
I have several friends, guys and gals, who have had the TKR's...and a couple of them have had to have 'Overs'...Docs couldn't really define the 'Whys' of those, but some just don't turn out well the first time...How's your other one?

I have several friends, guys and gals, who have had the TKR's...and a couple of them have had to have 'Overs'...Docs couldn't really define the 'Whys' of those, but some just don't turn out well the first time...How's your other one?

I didn't have a replacement I had arthroscopic but the constant favoring of my right one has made my left knee and hip hurt.I tried the brace with the metal hinge but it made it worse.Now I use a sleeve and it helps.I had back surgery in 2008 and it is better but never the same.Guess too many bicycle and motocross wrecks LOL

Wifee had double TKR's nearly 14 years ago and one needs another. Pain more difficult now than her pre-surgery years ago.

I didn't have a replacement I had arthroscopic but the constant favoring of my right one has made my left knee and hip hurt.I tried the brace with the metal hinge but it made it worse.Now I use a sleeve and it helps.I had back surgery in 2008 and it is better but never the same.Guess too many bicycle and motocross wrecks LOL

Backward, O Backward, O Time in thy Flight...Right? :rolleyes:

Reactions: sooners49
It was worth it.Nothing like a good 250 two stroke and the good vibrations.I sure miss it.Just when I was getting good we had another child and my priorities had to change.

Will she go for it?
Right now she says no. With her age, current lifestyle, and not wanting to go through the painful rehab process again, she will take her chances wearing a knee brace unless the pain becomes intolerable. I want her to have the surgery but it's not my decision.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT