ADVERTISEMENT

Horns not paying their players enough these days. OL Terrell Cuney gets caught shoplifting.

Section22Sooner

Sooner starter
Dec 8, 2002
The Texas Longhorns backup center could soon find himself off the team after being arrested Wednesday

You would think that by now, football players at the University of Texas would understand that certain behaviors, attitudes and actions result in their career as a Longhorn being a thing of the past. In his first season in Austin, head coach Charlie Strong dismissed nine players in total. That overall number may be increasing soon with the news that redshirt freshman center, Terrell Cuney, was arrested Wednesday for shoplifting, via 247 Sports.

Rather than being taken into custody after Cuney reportedly shoplifted from a local Wal-Mart, Cuney was only issued a citation and then released.

To this point, the backup center remains on the team, and unless Strong has already made an unannounced decision that Cuney’s time in burnt orange in finished, the 6-1, 278-pound lineman will have to start becoming nothing less than a role model athlete in Strong’s eyes.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/fo...rell-cuney-arrested-for-shoplifting-wednesday

(To anybody who is gets upset when player-arrest stories are posted, I'm sorry you're offended. But I'm not sorry for posting it. I'll post it even if it is one of our own. But it's not one of our own. It's a filthy Horn.)

I also read on the yahoo front page that Texas lost another offensive lineman. That makes five since Strong took over. All five of them were 4 Stars............And no I'm not going to link it...............

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Hell, I'm not sorry you're posting the crime beat at all.
Yes, you are correct that you should be totally bipartisan in posting OU uglies as well.

I'm not partial one iota.
I've gone my whole life hamstrung by having to be law abiding...didn't kill me, stifled me a bit, but that's all.

You go dude, and if you want to embellish, take a little creative license with the horns, that's OK too.:)

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT