ADVERTISEMENT

Hill on his future; Moser on LNC renovations

BPrzybylo

Sooner starter
Nov 20, 2017
A couple of quick answers here.

Asked Jalen Hill about the COVID year option he has and what he's thinking:

"Well, it's obviously there. So that's all I have to really say about it. I really want to focus on these next couple of games coming up.

I did hear something Sunday that goes in line more with Hill leaving, though. Going in a path like Brady Manek of staying four years and then transferring and seeing what you can do in that final year. Shall see if this week does anything to slow down that momentum. Hill still absolutely loves Norman and OU, but it's trending downward with him staying at the moment.

Then asked Moser about the LNC renovations to be approved by the Board on Tues:

"What I will say is wherever it goes, I think everyone knows the commitment needs to be towards having a new venue. A new venue for men’s basketball. You look at some of the teams’ venues and atmospheres in this league, and it becomes very hard to play in. Everything I’ve heard is that everything is about moving in that direction. I love that. I love that the focus is on the venue. I’m not ready to say where, which or anything like that. Let’s just move in that direction. Again, all I’ve been thinking about is this tournament and competing and getting ready. Believing, that’s where my focus has been."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News