ADVERTISEMENT

High School Week 0 Thread

StoopsBros

Sooner starter
Sep 16, 2012
Post any relevant content ITT.

First off, I was at tonight's Sand Springs/Collinsville scrimmage. My son is now on the Sand Springs team (Soph.). Second year playing (he played 6th grade). A lot to learn and he's definitely a JV kid for now. Like his dad, he's a basketball player first (he's barely 15 and he's 6'2, 130 - needs weight, obviously), but he wanted to try football again.

It was a scrimmage so you can't take A LOT from it, but Collinsville, and talented QB Andrew Carney, struggled. He threw a very rare INT. Just a bad, bad read. Anyway, Sand Springs won the half-game 17-0. I'm sure Collinsville will learn from it and compete/get to the playoffs. It's Collinsville.

Bobby Klinck, former OU/TU player, and now Sand Springs HC, is a fiery guy. Love it.

For Sand Springs, I like what I saw from QB Ty Pennington and WR Keaton Campbell. Both Seniors. Both are good baseball prospects. They connected for the two TDs on long pass plays. Both great throws/competitive catches. Senior EDGE Gabe Brown, who camped at OU this summer and has an NSU offer, was disruptive all night for the Sandites. I was a little zoned out, but I saw one sack.

Unfortunately for SS, they have a really tough schedule - Choctaw, Booker T Washington, Bixby, Bartlesville, Bishop Kelley, Shiloh Christian (Springdale, AR), etc.

Anyway, that aside/no one cares/etc...

Inniss vs IMG

Micah Tease/Gentry Williams (kind of)

Will post more if I see anything relevant.

Credit to @bran1028 for the youtube link - Los Alamitos vs Bakersfield - looks like you have to hit the youtube as it's not playing on here

Malachi Nelson, Deandre Moore Jr, and Makai Lemon

Keep an eye on 2023 DB Ethan O'Connor as well for Los Al. He'll likely end up with an OU offer. 6'2-6'3.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.