ADVERTISEMENT

Hello old friends...

jobea01

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2005
Can't even remember the last time I started a thread on here, but wanted to say hello to the many friends like iasooner, Butch and several others around that I haven't seen in a while.

Had some big news and wanted to share with anyone and everyone that I can, lol. At 43 years (very) old I had my first child on 12/17. After a short stint in the NICU we got to bring him home and it's been amazing. So, essentially, this is just me wanting to show off my brand new son! Hope all is well with everyone and God bless!

Welcome back buddy. My wife and I were blessed with our first grandson last Memorial Day so we know your great joy also

Reactions: Belldozer1
Yeah congratulations daddy ! I remember when you were a mere pup. Are you still in the golf industry in some fashion ?

Yeah congratulations daddy ! I remember when you were a mere pup. Are you still in the golf industry in some fashion ?
I still teach but that’s about it really. I took a job for one of my members about 4 years ago. I had 2 of my collegiate players make all American for the 21 season, so that was really cool to see their hard work pay off.
Bell, bama and Scottsdale, great to see ya. I wouldn’t say I’m back per say, but I’ll def try to be in touch a bit more. Miss all you nutters here.

Last edited:
I still teach but that’s about it really. I took a job for one of my members about 4 years ago. I had 2 of my collegiate players make all American for the 21 season, so that was really cool to see their hard work pay off.
Bell and Scottsdale, great to see ya. I wouldn’t say I’m back per say, but I’ll def try to be in touch a bit more. Miss all you nutters here.
Congratulations on the son and your family. Wish you all nothing but the best!

Can't even remember the last time I started a thread on here, but wanted to say hello to the many friends like iasooner, Butch and several others around that I haven't seen in a while.

Had some big news and wanted to share with anyone and everyone that I can, lol. At 43 years (very) old I had my first child on 12/17. After a short stint in the NICU we got to bring him home and it's been amazing. So, essentially, this is just me wanting to show off my brand new son! Hope all is well with everyone and God bless!

Congrats, Dad

Congrats dude! Beautiful!

Don't feel bad, Jobea. I'm a year older than you with a one year old, so we're even. :)
Not a lot to do during COVID other than..... this is a family board.
Unfortunately my whole family got the Covid bug. Little man ended up back in the hospital for 4 days.
He’s doing much better now, really just trying to make sure he stays hydrated. It’s been a week and I still feel absolutely horrible. Luckily my wife has pretty mild symptoms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT