ADVERTISEMENT

hate list has been updated

67...half the team will be either high or end up on some local "dui report" only for this to vanquish mysteriously as Art has "summit meetings" with the deep pockets. Oakman has quit...and Lee dropped more things than a letter carrier on New Years Eve, Their alleged "legacy" has been run over by a column of Fort Sill's best tanks.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Baylor has been the dirtiest team in the conference since Briles arrived. That horse collar against Mayfield was a clear intent to injure our quarterback, just like Oakman last season speared Knight was an intent to injure. Briles runs a bush league program that tried to sneak a proven multiple rapist into his program from Boise.

He sent an asst to Norman to spy on our team and then waved his arms like a bad guy wrassler saying, I know nothing about it. He's a thug coach heading a thug program. I will pull for Texas when they play Baylor, not matter what the standings are.

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Baylor has been the dirtiest team in the conference since Briles arrive. That horse collar against Mayfield was a clear intent to injure our quarterback, just like Oakman last season speared Knight was an intent to injure. Briles runs a bush league program that tried to sneak a proven multiple rapist into his program from Boise.

He sent an asst to Norman to spy on our team and then waved his arms like a bad guy wrassler saying, I know nothing about it. He's a thug coach heading a thug program. I will pull for Texas when they play Baylor, not matter what the standings are.
Well said, I agree totally, they have jumped over Texas with their trash players. They tried to hurt Mayfield.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT