ADVERTISEMENT

Glad I don't own any Adrian Peterson merchandise....

soonermade

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2001
or I would be throwing it in the garbage!

Kneel all you want AD, that's your prerogative, but it's my prerogative to no longer respect you.

Last edited:
Reactions: harolds
Have a great day Herpees. Protesters want to be treated with more respect. I saw the protests. Stores and cars burning, cops killed and hurt, stealing anything not nailed down, profanity. I know that behavior has not endeared blacks to me. Now AD wants to double down and support that type behavior. Screw him and his horse.

Last edited:
Goodell makes me ill...back to boycott of NFL. Not that I cared much for that pro wrestling circuit anymore. Nothing like people with 10 cars feeling anyone’s pain. See ya NFL hope the seats are half empty because nobody can afford your inflated costs to even park.

Have a great day Herpees. Protesters want to be treated with more respect. I saw the protests. Stores and cars burning, cops killed and hurt, stealing anything not nailed down, profanity. I know that behavior has not endeared blacks to me. Now AD wants to double down and support that type behavior. Screw him and his horse.
Typical BIGOT talk!! Go back to reading your Hitler diaries. :D

Reactions: Soonerdad13
Democrats...175 years; history does not support this idea. It is true that the Republicans were anti slavery in the 19th and the first half of the 20th century but THE GREAT SOCIETY legislation of the '60s followed by the exploitation of southern politics by Lee Atwater and then Newt Gingrich, turned all those Dixiecrats into Republicans. Now they are not even Republicans but far right wing conservatives who eschew traditonal Republican political stances.

Typical BIGOT talk!! Go back to reading your Hitler diaries. :D

Americans today allows seem to compare everything to Hitler. I find that remarkable when the history of the world is filled with so many more villains than just the one from Germany. Perhaps the most forgotten villain of all is the one looking back at you in the mirror.

Last edited:
Dude!! Just stfu .. please!
You see nothing wrong with people dying in these protests because they wont' kowtow to your views? What is going on is radical, and not in a good way. Minneapolis mayor being booed off the stage because he won't agree to do away with the police?

Your rhetoric is coming from a mob mentality that seeks to destroy the country.

Sorry HRVSTA, but kneeling during a song that honors the country in front of a symbol of the country has NOTHING to do with the LOCAL police. Your idols chose the wrong venue to support your cause.

But you know what? Your cause is flawed! There are more white people killed by cops than blacks. Don't believe me, LOOK IT UP! If you want to say only 13% of the country is black, yes, there are a lot more whites so the numbers will always show more whites are killed by police but that same 13% commits 55% of violent crime in America so naturally, there is going to be a lot more run-ins with the police for blacks, yet more whites are killed by cops.

There is no such thing as systemic (SYSTEM) racism. Cops do not target blacks. Blacks target blacks. 94% of blacks are killed by blacks. Until that stat changes, the Black Lives Matter movement will continue to be a lie.

Want to significantly reduce police brutality and killings by cops in the black community? Start obeying the law. If you're stopped by the police, show respect. I guarantee that 99% of those bad incidents will disappear.

One more thing: On a yearly average, there are less than 300 blacks killed by cops, the vast majority are justified killings. We're destroying the country and setting back race relations because 300 people out of 43 million blacks decided to choose the thug life or act like a thug in the moment?

Last edited:
Sorry HRVSTA, but kneeling during a song that honors the country in front of a symbol of the country has NOTHING to do with the LOCAL police. Your idols chose the wrong venue to support your cause.

But you know what? Your cause is flawed! There are more white people killed by cops than blacks. Don't believe me, LOOK IT UP! If you want to say only 13% of the country is black, yes, there are a lot more whites so the numbers will always show more whites are killed by police but that same 13% commits 55% of violent crime in America so naturally, there is going to be a lot more run-ins with the police for blacks, yet more whites are killed by cops.

There is no such thing as systemic (SYSTEM) racism. Cops do not target blacks. Blacks target blacks. 94% of blacks are killed by blacks. Until that stat changes, the Black Lives Matter movement will continue to be a lie.

Want to significantly reduce police brutality and killings by cops in the black community? Start obeying the law. If you're stopped by the police, show respect. I guarantee that 99% of those bad incidents will disappear.

One more thing: On a yearly average, there are less than 300 blacks killed by cops, the vast majority are justified killings. We're destroying the country and setting back race relations because 300 people out of 43 million blacks decided to choose the thug life or act like a thug in the moment?

There are also more cops killed by black men then black men killed by cops

How much did the national media, who has a lot to do with driving this insanity talk about the funeral of David Dorn, the same day as George Floyd's funeral.

How many protesters have even heard of David Dorn, also African American. If they have, they considered it justified "collateral damage." A lot of that going around the last couple of months. And the perps are getting off with slaps on the wrist.

Nobody ever wants to address the real issues dealing with the family, poverty, social programs, and government dependence.

Nobody ever wants to address the real issues dealing with the family, poverty, social programs, and government dependence.
Then lets address it...Democrat's need to keep people on the drug of government assistance programs so they can keep people voting for democrats...Democrats need to keep people poor and down and out.

"There are more whites people killed by cops than blacks"...of course there are. The % of whites over blacks in this country is huge.

Surprisingly, each year, the number of whites killed by cops averages mid 300s, and the number of blacks killed by cops averages mid 200s. Again, the reason these numbers are not vastly different is due to the population of each race and the % of crime committed by each race.

Reactions: Soonerheart
Two things will quickly end police brutality and killings.

1. People must take accountability for themselves. Don't want run-ins with the police, obey the law.

2. Police unions need to stop protecting bad cops. Once contracts change, bad cops can freely be disciplined. The cop that killed Floyd had been reported several times, but the police union protected him so he kept going back on the street.

1. People must take accountability for themselves. Don't want run-ins with the police, obey the law.

2. Police unions need to stop protecting bad cops. Once contracts change, bad cops can freely be disciplined. The cop that killed Floyd had been reported several times, but the police union protected him so he kept going back on the street.
This makes too much sense in this age of bat shit craziness.

But the question is.. will people just listen or will they change the narrative again just to cause more division?

Reactions: Soonerheart

Good points. #1 won't happen though. You're talking about manipulating human nature and statistics.

#2 can be corrected and will make change.

The U.S. is up at the top frequency of countries with police forces that result to violence. Most of our company at the top of that list are 3rd world countries that just about none of us here would travel to for those very reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT