ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day at Utah

They a re getting some love. Who knew. They usually have a lot of Utes in the NFL. :eek:

Has anyone seen the Utes play this year? They sure have been the best team of the first quarter if you look at their wins. I have seen some projections as the number 1 team or at least in the F4. Seems strange, but so does Baylor\TCU being the class of the Big12 the past two years.........

I think they picked Salt Lake because they wanted to get away from that big stench the SEC is, even if only for one week.

Cal at Utah determines who takes over first in the Pac-12, and who the last unbeaten will be. It's the only matchup of unbeaten teams this week. For a fan, it's pretty much must watching.

I think they picked Salt Lake because they wanted to get away from that big stench the SEC is, even if only for one week.

Cal at Utah determines who takes over first in the Pac-12, and who the last unbeaten will be. It's the only matchup of unbeaten teams this week. For a fan, it's pretty much must watching.
I have watched them and they look good. They are mean when it comes to defense. BYU has really dropped off, they usually have good defense. We need to play them and beat them with our quarterback not hurt..

Outside of Michigan (which was their first game with a new QB and new HC), Cal and Utah's competition is not all that - Oregon (Utah's most impressive win) barely beat CU last Saturday and Cal should have gone OT with a Texas team that just got steamrolled by TCU. I still think one of the LA teams wins the Pac12. Let's call GameDay in the Salt Lake "regional diversity".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT