ADVERTISEMENT

Funny how life works

sooner crazy 09

Sooner starter
Jan 27, 2009
First off admitting is the first step and I have to admit us Sooners fans have been spoiled for a long time. I’m only old enough to remember the Blake days and bob beating FSU in the BCS title game until the present. After going through this specific last week I have all the respect for texas and osu fans because this week sucked. Everything about it. I just can’t remember a time everyone shit on OU all week. All my life I have laughed at those other fans thinking it must suck to be you for all those seasons and here I am ready for college basketball and NBA to get going at this point.

if you never knew what the Sooners hitting Rock bottom felt like, we all know now and it’s nauseating. I hope all sooner fans can look back at this time as fans one day and laugh at the greatness that has been restored. Or all of the sooner haters I know who have said BV will be on the hot seat and fired in a couple of years just might be right.

It would be nice to see a lot of young development and dead weight on the sidelines going forward, But I wouldn’t be shocked if Kansas beat OU next Saturday. How did we get here???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.