ADVERTISEMENT

Frogs

frou

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
I can't explain it. Not sure I've seen a team to come from no where and make it to the national final in college football. This is a story book ride if we have ever seen one. I found myself pulling for them and wondered why lol!!! Its the ultimate come from behind, under dog story if I've ever seen one. Dykes has done an amazing job keeping that team on an even keel. Its been very impressive.
I mean TCU in the National Championship game!!! I cant believe my fingers just typed that..

I can't explain it. Not sure I've seen a team to come from no where and make it to the national final in college football. This is a story book ride if we have ever seen one. I found myself pulling for them and wondered why lol!!! Its the ultimate come from behind, under dog story if I've ever seen one. Dykes has done an amazing job keeping that team on an even keel. Its been very impressive.
I mean TCU in the National Championship game!!! I cant believe my fingers just typed that..
Great year from the front he frogs I envy their defense and Duggen who makes things happen with his legs

A great Cinderella story for sure. However I am a little biased in that 2000 OU was almost in this same boat. No one , not even our fan base dreamed that they would be NC that season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT