ADVERTISEMENT

DrummBeat: Jaden O'Neal note

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
I do think this one is over by July 7th. Not saying that is the date. A announcement could come sooner than that, "over the next week or two," according to a source around O'Neal. But that is O'Neal's place to put out there -- not mine.

As for the 12 pm announcement today, we are told that we should not expect THE announcement just yet. Just relaying what I have heard. Could be a top schools list (if I was a betting man). Again, if we are being thrown off, it wouldn't be the first time, but I don't see O'Neal or his people doing that so I would temper excitement... FOR NOW.

Ironically, O'Neal already had a zoom call set up to do a very cool 'Know Your Croot' type of interview for today, so all of this is starting to play out well for us at OUinsider, and also you the consumer/member.

More after I speak with elite 2026 QB, but I did want pass along what is being relayed to myself and Parker as of today.

Stay tuned for the O'Neal interview that will deep-dive into his hobbies, background, how he became a QB and ending with how recruiting and visits have gone so far. Maybe even get a date for his final decision as well -- who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News