ADVERTISEMENT

Does that eerily sound like what's happening in our country right now?

The maga cult wants social and cultural engineering at all cost. It's not going to happen, even as they are posturing for a civil war.
You deserve a photo of you and pedo. Pedo patting yer head. Joe owes you.

Perfessor wants to groom young children; better include the freak cross dressing principal in OK, Weingarten et al

The far left is just as f7cked up.
The far left is as ****ed up as a group of people who want to do away with the US Constitution (per Trump's speech) and eradicate birth control pills (2 states already), etc, etc. How is the extreme left just as ****ed up as that?

• The far right is promoting violence and hatred. The far right is responsible for a growing number of acts of domestic terrorism, including mass shootings and hate crimes. The far right is also spreading hate speech and misinformation online and in the media.
  • The far right is attacking democracy and civil liberties. The far right is trying to restrict voting rights, gerrymander districts, and overturn election results. The far right is also attacking civil liberties such as freedom of speech and the right to privacy.
  • The far right is harming the economy. The far right's policies, such as tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation, are harming the economy and making it harder for working people to get ahead.
  • The far right is destroying the environment. The far right is trying to roll back environmental regulations and promote polluters, which is harming the environment and putting public health at risk.
  • The far right is dividing America. The far right is using racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry to divide Americans and make it harder for us to work together to solve our problems.
Here are some specific examples of the far right's violence, attacks on democracy, economic policies, environmental policies, and divisiveness:

• Violence: The far right has been responsible for a number of mass shootings in recent years, including the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the Las Vegas shooting, and the El Paso shooting. The far right has also been responsible for a number of hate crimes, including the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and the Charlottesville car attack.
  • Attacks on democracy: The far right has tried to restrict voting rights by passing laws that make it harder for people to vote, such as voter ID laws and gerrymandering. The far right has also tried to overturn election results, such as in the 2020 presidential election.
  • Economic policies: The far right supports tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation. These policies have led to increased income inequality and economic instability.
  • Environmental policies: The far right is trying to roll back environmental regulations and promote polluters. These policies are harming the environment and putting public health at risk.
  • Divisiveness: The far right is using racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry to divide Americans. For example, the far right has scapegoated immigrants and Muslims for America's problems.

The far left is as ****ed up as a group of people who want to do away with the US Constitution (per Trump's speech) and eradicate birth control pills (2 states already), etc, etc. How is the extreme left just as ****ed up as that?
Joe combs yer hair? Just admit it curly locks.

• The far right is promoting violence and hatred. The far right is responsible for a growing number of acts of domestic terrorism, including mass shootings and hate crimes. The far right is also spreading hate speech and misinformation online and in the media.
  • The far right is attacking democracy and civil liberties. The far right is trying to restrict voting rights, gerrymander districts, and overturn election results. The far right is also attacking civil liberties such as freedom of speech and the right to privacy.
  • The far right is harming the economy. The far right's policies, such as tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation, are harming the economy and making it harder for working people to get ahead.
  • The far right is destroying the environment. The far right is trying to roll back environmental regulations and promote polluters, which is harming the environment and putting public health at risk.
  • The far right is dividing America. The far right is using racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry to divide Americans and make it harder for us to work together to solve our problems.
Here are some specific examples of the far right's violence, attacks on democracy, economic policies, environmental policies, and divisiveness:

• Violence: The far right has been responsible for a number of mass shootings in recent years, including the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, the Las Vegas shooting, and the El Paso shooting. The far right has also been responsible for a number of hate crimes, including the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and the Charlottesville car attack.
  • Attacks on democracy: The far right has tried to restrict voting rights by passing laws that make it harder for people to vote, such as voter ID laws and gerrymandering. The far right has also tried to overturn election results, such as in the 2020 presidential election.
  • Economic policies: The far right supports tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation. These policies have led to increased income inequality and economic instability.
  • Environmental policies: The far right is trying to roll back environmental regulations and promote polluters. These policies are harming the environment and putting public health at risk.
  • Divisiveness: The far right is using racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry to divide Americans. For example, the far right has scapegoated immigrants and Muslims for America's problems.
A little warm tea and crumpets might help ya twinkletoes.

Sure, I do too, but I think it is a false equivalency to even compare the two currently. What has the left done that is even close to stating that the constitution should be thrown out, etc.
I said the far left is just as f7cked up as the far right. You might not equivocate one to the other, but i mean only to say that they are screwed up on the far left as they are on the far right. You know about the far right and some of the extremist thinking they can be prone to. Some awful things exist on the far left too.

Examples of extremist far left things: Social justice fundamentalism. Identity politics. Idea supremacy and echo chambers on university campus. wokeness, DEI, and other social movements forced on us at school and at work under the guise of social justice. Some professor job postings in completely unrelated subjects (such as math or physics, english, history etc) include ads asking for applicants who have contributed to social justice, diversity and inclusion and how they will continue to do so in this role.

I said the far left is just as f7cked up as the far right. You might not equivocate one to the other, but i mean only to say that they are screwed up on the far left as they are on the far right. You know about the far right and some of the extremist thinking they can be prone to. Some awful things exist on the far left too.

Examples of extremist far left things: Social justice fundamentalism. Identity politics. Idea supremacy and echo chambers on university campus. wokeness, DEI, and other social movements forced on us at school and at work under the guise of social justice. Some professor job postings in completely unrelated subjects (such as math or physics, english, history etc) include ads asking for applicants who have contributed to social justice, diversity and inclusion and how they will continue to do so in this role.
Do you really think that all of that is just as bad as right-wing government officials trying to overthrow an election and sharing top-secret documents? You are equivocating social change with Jan 6th? The questions asked of applicants for professor positions regarding diversity and inclusion bother you the same as someone like Lauren Boebert giving a hand job to her date in a theater with families all around? That was my point, 20 years ago there were similar issues with both the far left and the far right, post Timothy McVeigh, the comparison is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Do you really think that all of that is just as bad as right-wing government officials trying to overthrow an election and sharing top-secret documents? You are equivocating social change with Jan 6th? The questions asked of applicants for professor positions regarding diversity and inclusion bother you the same as someone like Lauren Boebert giving a hand job to her date in a theater with families all around? That was my point, 20 years ago there were similar issues with both the far left and the far right, post Timothy McVeigh, the comparison is ridiculous.
yes, extremism of all kinds is bad, in my mind. I reject all of it, not just the part of it I disagree with most.

getting felt up in a theater isnt extremist behavior. it's not even political, it's just stupid.

Reactions: chrisnurse
yes, extremism of all kinds is bad, in my mind. I reject all of it, not just the part of it I disagree with most.

getting felt up in a theater isnt extremist behavior. it's not even political, it's just stupid.
I get you, and I won't argue my point anymore, but we disagree that woke and cultural sensitivity is "extremism". I think it is just being a good human.

I get you, and I won't argue my point anymore, but we disagree that woke and cultural sensitivity is "extremism". I think it is just being a good human.
I never said i took issue with cultural sensitivity. or that it's extreme. I said i take issue with extreme things like social justice fundamentalism, echo chambers, and idea supremacy; things we have been seeing on campus, and in the work place. More to the point, it's low rung thinking and tribalism that I despise most and that leads to these things.

Low rung thinkers work to serve their ideas (aka no amount of evidence will change your mind about a thing) and generally cant see outside of themselves or their group, thus leading to tribalism. "it's purely their fault everything sucks". nuance disappears and everything is black and white. Low rung thinkers are susceptible to demagoguery which is what gave us 2016.

I never said i took issue with cultural sensitivity. or that it's extreme. I said i take issue with extreme things like social justice fundamentalism, echo chambers, and idea supremacy; things we have been seeing on campus, and in the work place. More to the point, it's low rung thinking and tribalism that I despise most and that leads to these things.

Low rung thinkers work to serve their ideas (aka no amount of evidence will change your mind about a thing) and generally cant see outside of themselves or their group, thus leading to tribalism. "it's purely their fault everything sucks". nuance disappears and everything is black and white. Low rung thinkers are susceptible to demagoguery which is what gave us 2016.
I agree about tribalism and have seen it on both sides. I tend to look at things through an economic view and have been frustrated that the focus of the left a few years ago was on the me too movement instead of the enormous tax breaks that billionaires received leading to a underfunded government and an almost unbeatable power elite who can buy politicians to change the tax codes and laws to their benefit while most Americans argue over shit that doesn't matter in the long run. When the average is that CEO's are making 400+ times more than the workers and also paying less money in taxes than they have since the 1920's, and the only thing that people get up in arms about are silly (often times inflated or untrue) soicial issues we have significant problems.

I don't know if you caught it, but the CEO of Continental Resources was on TV last night saying that he expects $180 per barrel oil next fall because of Russian and Saudi oil production cuts. Also, the biggest oil refinery in America is in Texas and owned by the Saudis. Plan on $6 per gallon gas (or higher) right before the election....

Reactions: ColeTucker
I agree about tribalism and have seen it on both sides. I tend to look at things through an economic view and have been frustrated that the focus of the left a few years ago was on the me too movement instead of the enormous tax breaks that billionaires received leading to a underfunded government and an almost unbeatable power elite who can buy politicians to change the tax codes and laws to their benefit while most Americans argue over shit that doesn't matter in the long run. When the average is that CEO's are making 400+ times more than the workers and also paying less money in taxes than they have since the 1920's, and the only thing that people get up in arms about are silly (often times inflated or untrue) soicial issues we have significant problems.

I don't know if you caught it, but the CEO of Continental Resources was on TV last night saying that he expects $180 per barrel oil next fall because of Russian and Saudi oil production cuts. Also, the biggest oil refinery in America is in Texas and owned by the Saudis. Plan on $6 per gallon gas (or higher) right before the election....
Oil that high would suck. Luckily for me I drive electric

The sooner people realize that both the Far Left and the Far Right are horribly bad, the sooner this country improves. Most Americans are Moderates are slightly left or right of center. If we could simply have a Moderate Candidate on either side of the aisle, I think they'd win a Presidential Election in a landslide

Reactions: busters444

The sooner people realize that both the Far Left and the Far Right are horribly bad, the sooner this country improves. Most Americans are Moderates are slightly left or right of center. If we could simply have a Moderate Candidate on either side of the aisle, I think they'd win a Presidential Election in a landslide
Yep this is true, it's unfortunate that the loudest clucking comes from the freaks on the fringe left and fringe right. lets send all of them to a shithole country

I didnt like him at first, but the more i listen to RFK on longform podcasts wehre he can sit and talk for hours, the more I like the guy. He's pretty moderate, and has leanings on both sides, he's quite moderate.

I think most Americans would like him as potus but most people havent bothered to sit and listen to him talk about the issues and the things he finds important. But the dude is an intellectual and he can talk about a bevy of subjects and do it reasonably with intellect. and the one thing likeable about trunp, that he wasnt controlled by the party...the same sentiment could be said about RFK.

Reactions: iasooner2000

You copied and pasted a bunch of someone else’s points that need context, half truths and outright lies. I can’t be too mad at you but come on man, really?

Reactions: Pruitt4Prez
You copied and pasted a bunch of someone else’s points that need context, half truths and outright lies. I can’t be too mad at you but come on man, really?
which of those points are lies or even half-truths?

which of those points are lies or even half-truths?
1.) Both ends of the political spectrum on the far right and left promote violence and hatred. Example, apparently both extremes hate jews, and both sides resort to mass killings to perpetuate their hate. But anytime there is a left leaning shooter their identity is purposely hidden and the details are left out. The media crafts the narritive and this leaves the online tin foil hat idiots from the right to create assinine stories about what they think happened. When its a shooter from the right, in 2 hours we know their life story. You know this is true - 100%. The BLM riots of 2020 are an excellent example of the media doing the lefts bidding. Months of destruction and everyday the media lied and hid most of the reality of what was happening.

2.) The left is given a pass when they attack democracy, gerrymander districts, and try to overturn election results. Example: there were dems that tried to not certify the 2016 election and then used Russia gate to stop the will of the people. There are people that claim Stacy Abrams was the real governor of Georgia because they did not like that she lost. The far left is also attacking civil liberties such as freedom of speech and the right to privacy.

3.) when GOP is in charge economy is always better and everyday Americans, and everyone brings home more money and have better 401k's. This is true and the reason Biden has not reversed the tax cuts. The left has destoyed our energy policies and now americans pay way too much for gas and natural gas and electricity

4.) See above and note that it is possible to drill and explore for oil in places and then return them to their natural beauty. Also we could explore using nuclear power for power generation.

5.) The far left is dividing America. The far left is using racism, sexism, and other forms of bigotry to divide Americans and make it harder for us to work together to solve our problems. Example: DEI training and cancel culture that is promoted by the left. ESG that is crammed down from board rooms and removing standardization from the military in favor of expressing oneself. These tactics are only meant to divide and make us all hate one another instead of bringing us together and letting us learn about each other and how to treat each other better. The right has not scapegoated immigrants and Muslims for "Americas problems". I think you purposely misstate that religious and narco terrorism were never Americas problem and instead have been imported. You label Americans as bigots for not wanting to import those problems unnecessarily. For the crime of wanting a strong border we are demonized, when we just want Americans to be safe and not have another 9/11. Case in point, the support for Hamas that is obviously support for terrorists, in america - right in plain sight. Hate to say I told you so.

1) that is some QAnon bullshit.

2) what dems tried not to certify the 2016 election? Do you honestly compare that to storming the ****ing capital? And the 147 Republican Reps who voted against certifying the 2020 election? Numbers matter cultist.

3) That is factually untrue, look it up.

4) Obama was the first president to allow the US to sell oil outside the US, and opened up more areas to drilling than any president EVER (which I disagree with)

5) I don't know what you are talking about, but after reading it I deem everything you said null and void.

ps. I am a veteran, an atheist, a hunter, and a well-to-do, former Republican who sees today's Republicans as idiot rabbits following the carrot. If you buy the bullshit, you are either gullible, dumb, or profiting off of the bullshit.

Last edited:

2) what dems tried not to certify the 2016 election? Do you honestly compare that to storming the ****ing capital? And the 147 Republican Reps who voted against certifying the 2020 election? Numbers matter cultist.

4) Obama was the first president to allow the US to sell oil outside the US, and opened up more areas to drilling than any president EVER (which I disagree with)

5) I don't know what you are talking about, but after reading it I deem everything you said null and void.

ps. I am a veteran, an atheist, a hunter, and a well-to-do, former Republican who sees today's Republicans as idiot rabbits following the carrot. If you buy the bullshit, you are either gullible, dumb, or profiting off of the bullshit.
in terms of denying elections, how about Hakeem Jeffries? Denying elections isn't a new thing (2000 dems not certifying Bush over Gore) and isn't a strictly R thing either

Reactions: iasooner2000
in terms of denying elections, how about Hakeem Jeffries? Denying elections isn't a new thing (2000 dems not certifying Bush over Gore) and isn't a strictly R thing either

I am unaware of the Hakeen Jefferies situation?

They did certify the election after the recount and I think all of the Democratic party reps ended up voting to certify. In 2016 nearly 150 Republican party reps pouted. That is not leadership, that is believing a lie or lying, one of the two.

I am unaware of the Hakeen Jefferies situation?

They did certify the election after the recount and I think all of the Democratic party reps ended up voting to certify. In 2016 nearly 150 Republican party reps pouted. That is not leadership, that is believing a lie or lying, one of the two.

Yes in 2000 eventually they did certify but they held out for a while looking to gain allies against Bush, and Gore was in charge of the Senate then

Dems also pulled a similar move in 2004-2005 https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna6794307

and yes, Jeffries is arguably the biggest election denier in House. I'm just showing both sides have a history here and 2020 isn't the only time our elected officials have pulled these stunts. I'm not defending the 2020 actions

1) Not QAnon bullshit. There have been mass shootings from people on both ends of the political spectrum. Anytime it is someone from the right, it is "far right racist ideologues supporting 2A and guns", without any context at all. But, when it happens to be a shooter that is from the left, or someone that is apolitical, the media will go into spin mode to keep the focus solely on "guns, and the lack of any red-flag laws" as the problem, even when it happens in democratic jurisdictions that already have laws that should have so-called "stopped the shooting". Obviously white supremacists are well known for their hate of Jews, but if have you taken 5 minutes to see the news the last few weeks at the millions of people across the country disavowing Israel and Jews while showing support for terrorists and those the hate the West and its values you would know that that is -- by far -- the greatest threat to America and the West as a whole. White supremacy isnt a threat. The importation through the guise of "multiculturalism" of those that do not share our values and the obvious hate they harbor for Christians and Jews is appalling to see in our homeland. The fact they are so honest and upfront about their hate for anyone and everyone that resembles American values is really sad and disappointing to see. They, up until this point have hid it pretty well, but now the truth it out. They dont want to assimilate or try to at least accept a difference in values, they just want to hate, even as most Americans are tolerant of Muslims. The BLM riots of 2020 caused a billion dollars in damage across our country, as storefronts and businesses were burglarized, federal buildings, police stations and cruisers were torched. 15 people were killed, including police officers. The media tried and failed to hide these facts away from America, due to having social media we could actually see what the real story was. It is not suprising the same people in congress that drove the BLM riots, made excuses for 9/11 are the same ones supporting Hamas. Both BLM and the extreme fringes of the left are inseperable and they have the same goals - hating America and the West and tearing down its values.

2) First, I am not a cultist, I am one who starts every election cycle looking at the candidates and what they are campaigning on, regardless of party. I voted twice for Obama, and almost voted for HC, until the left started doing shady underhanded stuff to try to beat Trump. Second, in late 2016, Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and Barbara Lee of California as well as Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin and Arizona Rep. Raúl Grijalva had objections to certifying the 2016 election. The 147 Republican Reps who voted to delay certifying the 2020 election did so because there was lots of changes to the way America got out the vote due to covid. The storming of the capital by far right idiots was separate from any proceedings in Congress, and had nothing to do with anything - but, it was dumb and wrong and they should have peacefully protested like Trump asked them to do. The riots during Trumps inauguration and during the first few weeks of his presidency were worse. The kids protesting the supreme court confirmation of Kavanaugh and the Palestinian and Hamas supporting rioters at the White House last night (11/6) were far worse than J6 in that Congress knew J6 would happen and decided to not take precautions.

3) It is factually true - I think you need to do some research before talking about it as if you know. Which, the fact you just say is not true without any real information shows how casual you really are.

4) Obama was not the first president to allow the US to sell oil outside the US, he just ended the ban on oil exports that was enacted in 1973. The only reason Obama opened more areas than Trump is because he was president first. Trump tried to open even more areas too, and his total would have far surpassed Obama if he would have been able to open all the federal lands for drilling that his admin had proposed.

5) The right has NEVER scapegoated immigrants and Muslims for "Americas problems". Whomever says this has made it up as a stupid talking point, and it just sounds really dumb. You should not have copied and pasted that from whomever wrote it because now you sound dumb.

Verdict: You are either silly and/or unserious. It seems anything you don't like or understand you just wish away and call it BS. Everything I said in these points is factually true. I am sure these are hard truths for you to swallow, but swallow you must as it is now a reality.

PS - Thank you for your service, Jesus saves, and good luck this deer season. Try to have an open mind about 2024. DeSantis needs your support.

Reactions: Pruitt4Prez
1) Not QAnon bullshit. There have been mass shootings from people on both ends of the political spectrum. Anytime it is someone from the right, it is "far right racist ideologues supporting 2A and guns", without any context at all. But, when it happens to be a shooter that is from the left, or someone that is apolitical, the media will go into spin mode to keep the focus solely on "guns, and the lack of any red-flag laws" as the problem, even when it happens in democratic jurisdictions that already have laws that should have so-called "stopped the shooting". Obviously white supremacists are well known for their hate of Jews, but if have you taken 5 minutes to see the news the last few weeks at the millions of people across the country disavowing Israel and Jews while showing support for terrorists and those the hate the West and its values you would know that that is -- by far -- the greatest threat to America and the West as a whole. White supremacy isnt a threat. The importation through the guise of "multiculturalism" of those that do not share our values and the obvious hate they harbor for Christians and Jews is appalling to see in our homeland. The fact they are so honest and upfront about their hate for anyone and everyone that resembles American values is really sad and disappointing to see. They, up until this point have hid it pretty well, but now the truth it out. They dont want to assimilate or try to at least accept a difference in values, they just want to hate, even as most Americans are tolerant of Muslims. The BLM riots of 2020 caused a billion dollars in damage across our country, as storefronts and businesses were burglarized, federal buildings, police stations and cruisers were torched. 15 people were killed, including police officers. The media tried and failed to hide these facts away from America, due to having social media we could actually see what the real story was. It is not suprising the same people in congress that drove the BLM riots, made excuses for 9/11 are the same ones supporting Hamas. Both BLM and the extreme fringes of the left are inseperable and they have the same goals - hating America and the West and tearing down its values.

2) First, I am not a cultist, I am one who starts every election cycle looking at the candidates and what they are campaigning on, regardless of party. I voted twice for Obama, and almost voted for HC, until the left started doing shady underhanded stuff to try to beat Trump. Second, in late 2016, Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and Barbara Lee of California as well as Maryland Rep. Jamie Raskin and Arizona Rep. Raúl Grijalva had objections to certifying the 2016 election. The 147 Republican Reps who voted to delay certifying the 2020 election did so because there was lots of changes to the way America got out the vote due to covid. The storming of the capital by far right idiots was separate from any proceedings in Congress, and had nothing to do with anything - but, it was dumb and wrong and they should have peacefully protested like Trump asked them to do. The riots during Trumps inauguration and during the first few weeks of his presidency were worse. The kids protesting the supreme court confirmation of Kavanaugh and the Palestinian and Hamas supporting rioters at the White House last night (11/6) were far worse than J6 in that Congress knew J6 would happen and decided to not take precautions.
I respect your intelligence and seriousness in your writing (not name calling)

"Everything I said in these points is factually true. I am sure these are hard truths for you to swallow, but swallow you must as it is now a reality."

5) "The right has NEVER scapegoated immigrants and Muslims for "Americas problems". Whomever says this has made it up as a stupid talking point, and it just sounds really dumb. You should not have copied and pasted that from whomever wrote it because now you sound dumb."
Trump ran on Mexican immigrants crossing the border and stealing jobs. Do you remember the "bad people" "rapists and convicts" stuff?
4) "Obama was not the first president to allow the US to sell oil outside the US, he just ended the ban on oil exports that was enacted in 1973. The only reason Obama opened more areas than Trump is because he was president first. Trump tried to open even more areas too, and his total would have far surpassed Obama if he would have been able to open all the federal lands for drilling that his admin had proposed."
That's true. I should have said the first president in nearly 50 years. By the way, the US is now producing more oil than ever before.
3)
"It is factually true - I think you need to do some research before talking about it as if you know. Which, the fact you just say is not true without any real information shows how casual you really are."
Since World War II, the United States economy has performed worse on average under the administration of Republican presidents than Democrat presidents. The reasons for this are debated, and the observation applies to economic variables including job creation, GDP growth, stock market returns, personal income growth and corporate profits. The unemployment rate has fallen on average under democratic presidents, while it has risen on average under republican presidents. Budget deficits relative to the size of the economy were lower on average for democratic presidents.[1][2] Ten of the eleven U.S. recessions between 1953 and 2020 began under Republican presidents. [3] You can follow the citations for the data. I don't know what data you are using, but I woul like to see it, because it is different than anything I have read, and I have subscriptions to the Economist, and the Wall Street Journal (conservative publications). Also Every tax cut that Rep. administrations have enacted have benefitted the very rich more than the middle class, again if I am wrong, please show me the data. Can you name one single piece of legislation passed by Republicans that PRIMARILY benefitted the middle class?
2) J6 was an attempt to overthrow an election. It was not a protest. I don't think there was any violence on 11/6, or during the S.C. protests. I don't see how BLM protests are even in the same category as storing the capital, regardless of windows being broken or fires being lit (a boogaloo boy from Texas pleaded guilty to firing at the police station in the George Floyd protest, but I doubt you knew that. That was used by right-wing media to demonstrate "how violent" the protest were, and they never broke the news that it was a right-wingnut that started the chaos that night, and the other major violence at the BLM protests came at the hand of a right-wing nut who killed and injured protesters. But if you see the sam that is your prerogative.
1) I have only seen and read about leftists supporting the Palestinian people, and never heard anyone support the terrorists. I have also mainly heard leftists calling out the Israeli government, not Jews.
9/11 excuses? I am naive about this. Again, I haven't heard of one politician supporting the violence in Gaza, or the terrorists. The Palestinian people and the terrorists are not the same thing. When an Israeli defense minister says that they intend to seize Gaza, and potentially drop a nuclear bomb on on the people living in Gaza, Israel should be called to account. It will be eradicating the Palestinian people living in Gaza and it is wrong for us to fund that with our tax dollars. The UN started a quagmire when it took what was Muslim land and gave a piece to Jewish people. I don't know what the answer is, it is a mess, and getting Israel to stop bombing Palestinians, or getting the terrorists to stop, well doing terror, seems to be very difficult at this point. Hell, Jimmy Carter won a Nobel Peace Prize for getting the sides to talk and stop fighting 50 years ago, and they are still at it. One thing I know, violence is not the answer and will only beget more violence. The people leading Hamas are not even in Gaza, they are in Qatar. How many Palestinians need to be killed 10,000, 20,000?
There were 2,400 BLM protests and only a couple hundred of them involved bodily or property damage (some conducted by boogaloo boys and right-wingers as noted above) which means that the vast majority (like 95%) were peaceful. I hate that any of them were violent, but I also don't like police violence.

Last edited:
I will say that we probably agree on 97% of what we want the US and the world to be. Hopefully, we are just stretching the legs of our minds like old men in a coffee shop. I grew up in a time when people talked about policies, etc., before the fairness doctrine was eradicated, before cable news and talk radio. I remember my grandparents and uncles and aunts discussing Nixon and Regan and Carter, and the end of the Vietnam War and Iran Hostage Crisis. Though heated, no one lost their cool and there was no hatred, name-calling, or hurt feelings, there were just differing opinions based on the facts. We can't even agree on what the facts are anymore. I don't know what it will take for people on both sides of the spectrum to come together as Americans (alien invasion?), but things are different now.

Last edited:
I will say that we probably agree on 97% of what we want the US and the world to be. Hopefully, we are just stretching the legs of our minds like old men in a coffee shop. I grew up in a time when people talked about policies, etc., before the fairness doctrine was eradicated, before cable news and talk radio. I remember my grandparents and uncles and aunts discussing Nixon and Regan and Carter, and the end of the Vietnam War and Iran Hostage Crisis. Though heated, no one lost their cool and there was no hatred, name-calling, or hurt feelings, there were just differing opinions based on the facts. We can't even agree on what the facts are anymore. I don't know what it will take for people on both sides of the spectrum to come together as Americans (alien invasion?), but things are different now.
Things are different now, and have been, because there is no tolerance of different ideas by either the Biden administration, his spokespeople, and the braindead kids in college that are fed absolute garbage and idealism to delete the difference of opinions and of history itself. The tearing down of confederate statues, to renaming buildings, to renaming military installations, is deleting history, and if you want to get technical, it was the Democrat Party that resisting the ending of slavery, resisted the rights of women to vote, resisted the right of blacks to vote, and resisted desegregation. The Dems have total rejects like Tlaib and Omar spouting out Jewish hate, and you have a party that should not have any support from the Jewish community. The censoring of the right (we have seen this come out) to win elections for Biden (isn't that election interference in the finest sense?) Difference of opinions are important, but at what this world is at, there is too much hate, and it is the Dems fault for the vast majority of it.

Things are different now, and have been, because there is no tolerance of different ideas by either the Biden administration, his spokespeople, and the braindead kids in college that are fed absolute garbage and idealism to delete the difference of opinions and of history itself. The tearing down of confederate statues, to renaming buildings, to renaming military installations, is deleting history, and if you want to get technical, it was the Democrat Party that resisting the ending of slavery, resisted the rights of women to vote, resisted the right of blacks to vote, and resisted desegregation. The Dems have total rejects like Tlaib and Omar spouting out Jewish hate, and you have a party that should not have any support from the Jewish community. The censoring of the right (we have seen this come out) to win elections for Biden (isn't that election interference in the finest sense?) Difference of opinions are important, but at what this world is at, there is too much hate, and it is the Dems fault for the vast majority of it.
well, that is just wrong. I never saw a "fvck Trump" flag or the equivalent of a "Jo and the Ho go", yet I see this all of the time regarding Biden. The hate is from the right, there are people on the left who do not tolerate shitty people and hate. The people you are talking about at worst don't tolerate bigotry and racism, but other than that, you can do what you like. The right has not been censored, just racism, bigotry, and lies. Thalib is a Palestinian American and has a good point about Israel bombing civilians. Netanyahu supported hamas (allowed $ to cross the Israeli border for decades) in order to keep the Palestinian governments over the years from entering Gaza and creating a Palestinian state. They have a point, why does Israel get a state awarded to them from the Un in the 40's yet the Palestinian people who live there do not get a state and live in apartheid? Your name-calling era is over. People will not put up with bullshit and you need some brains to do some research about reality (not Qanon nonsense).

And Biden is a middle-of-the-road politician. He is probably to the right of Nixon on most things.

Biden is to the extreme left on most things- it took him how many years to finally admit he has another grandchild, crackhead Hunter's daughter, who is now 4. The guy is a disgrace- letting known terrorists coming into the country with no tracking. The guy doesn't know where he is half the time. All Trump has to do is ask the American people, as in the 99% who are not rich and well-off, "Are you better know than you were this time almost four years ago"? People are put off by Trump's "mean tweets", but he is tough on crime, no countries were invaded during his four years, and every leader knew he didn't play. The border was also much more secure than it currently is. These facts are undeniable!!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT