ADVERTISEMENT

Cheeze-It Bowl

bcsoonerfan

Sooner starter
Aug 7, 2007
Oklahoma will play Florida State in the Cheese-It Bowl on December 29th.

Florida State made huge strides this season under Norvell. This will be a tall task for us if we want to finish with a winning record.

Brent and staff have over 3 weeks to prepare. There will be few excuses to fail come out and execute a game plan.

I'd think that any guys who were on the fence about playing in the bowl game, might lean toward playing since it's in Orlando.

I was hoping to pin another possible L on the Hawkeyes in Phoenix but I suppose the 3 is better than the 6. oSu gets the badgers instead and the Hawks get a rematch with a Stoops

We have a history of laying beautiful wins over the Noles that hopefully this generation of players can achieve. The last time was memorable

Reactions: 22LR
Maybe I'm crazy but I think Brent will have 3 weeks to convince these guys that their pride is on the line. That this is where things turn around. And that we come out with a raging fire hellbent and showing the college football nation what's coming.

Maybe I'm crazy but I think Brent will have 3 weeks to convince these guys that their pride is on the line. That this is where things turn around. And that we come out with a raging fire hellbent and showing the college football nation what's coming.
Brother! 👍

We have a history of laying beautiful wins over the Noles that hopefully this generation of players can achieve. The last time was memorable

Sooners are 6-1 all time vs FSU. I was at the blowout game in 2010. The next season we played at their place and they played very hard. Remember watching it on the tube.
The game at OU I was at in 2010 man it was over by the half. I saw some long faces on the FSU fans, they were claiming they were "Back" before the game started. Also remember seeing some cars with Florida plates on the highway when we were going back home to Arkieland. I remember telling the wife, Man that is going to be a long ride home after that whuppin we put on em.

FjLrp21WYAAzC6r

Sooners are 6-1 all time vs FSU. I was at the blowout game in 2010. The next season we played at their place and they played very hard. Remember watching it on the tube.
The game at OU I was at in 2010 man it was over by the half. I saw some long faces on the FSU fans, they were claiming they were "Back" before the game started. Also remember seeing some cars with Florida plates on the highway when we were going back home to Arkieland. I remember telling the wife, Man that is going to be a long ride home after that whuppin we put on em.

FjLrp21WYAAzC6r

I was at the SoonerScoop tailgate at that 2010 game, and the Noles had a big tailgate nearby. They were really great fans, even more so than the snooty SoonerScoop crowd, and offered more than I could eat/drink. @iasooner2000 do I remember you being at that tailgate with @WhyNotaSooner?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Needs to have that conversation with the coaches about 5 minutes before having it with the players.

Needs to have that conversation with the coaches about 5 minutes before having it with the players.

I don't disagree. Brent's natural energy and passion needs to be our guiding forcing. I witnessed it with my own eyes at the spring scrimmage. If these guys can get up to knock each other around it should never be an issue for a game.

With Downs and Stutsman returning, I think we have our energy and effort vocal leaders.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I was at the SoonerScoop tailgate at that 2010 game, and the Noles had a big tailgate nearby. They were really great fans, even more so than the snooty SoonerScoop crowd, and offered more than I could eat/drink. @iasooner2000 do I remember you being at that tailgate with @WhyNotaSooner?
While I was at the old Scoop tailgate once when you and WhnaS were there, it was for the Baylor game (and your & my son were there also) when RG3 was their injured qb. Good times

Reactions: 22LR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT