ADVERTISEMENT

Alamo Bowl

OU has a victory over a playoff team, Missouri and Ole Miss do not yet we get snubbed on a NY6 Bowl and all 3 have the same record.

Hopefully OU can get up for the Alamo Bowl and get a Bowl Victory. Will be interesting to see who opts out and how many more hit the portal potty.
You will like this article. Its spot on. Oklahoma is included in this as being screwed over. Committee doesnt do what the directives say should be done. They have a serious SEC / B10 bias. Maybe now OU gets it once they start SEC play

You will like this article. Its spot on. Oklahoma is included in this as being screwed over. Committee doesnt do what the directives say should be done. They have a serious SEC / B10 bias. Maybe now OU gets it once they start SEC play

System is a joke. They change the directives to fit which teams they want. The games played on the field don't matter.

Soonerborn they were inferior to OU is my point. Win one of those and we are in a big time bowl.
I agree just 1 win out of those 2 and we dont have to worry about getting shafted by this shit committee. However OU didnt play well in either of those games and thats why they lost. OU hasnt been superior to any teams for a few seasons now. I guess thats why I dont understand the term inferior to teams they lose against.

Just to add, on paper, talent wise it may show OU has the superior talent but that has not rolled over on the field of play in recent seasons

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I have been in favor of a full playoff for over 30 years. This stupid bowl system crap should have went away back in the 1960’s.
Yet in a 12 team playoff field OU still gets shafted by this committee based on that 1 G5 rule. I have nothing against G5 getting in but they should have to ranked in that top 12 to do so. I am more pissed at this committee for not doing there damn job and actually comparing OU to those SEC and B10 teams they gave bids to out of its love for that conference. There is nothing legit about this committee as its a room full of bias and BS.

Integrity my ass.

Yet in a 12 team playoff field OU still gets shafted by this committee based on that 1 G5 rule. I have nothing against G5 getting in but they should have to ranked in that top 12 to do so. I am more pissed at this committee for not doing there damn job and actually comparing OU to those SEC and B10 teams they gave bids to out of its love for that conference. There is nothing legit about this committee as its a room full of bias and BS.

Integrity my ass.
My man! 👍

Integrity my ass.
Get rid of the committee, don’t allow group of 5 teams to even be eligible for the playoff. They can have their own playoff or be the only teams that go to bowls.

What's the definition of "pundit"? 🤣
It's used pretty superficially on sports tv. According to the definition I saw online, it means:
"an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called on to give opinions about it to the public." Calling sports commentators an expert in anything is pretty overstated.

It's used pretty superficially on sports tv. According to the definition I saw online, it means:
"an expert in a particular subject or field who is frequently called on to give opinions about it to the public." Calling sports commentators an expert in anything is pretty overstated.
I get a kick out of the "expert" part of that. 🤣

It’s a no win situation for Oregon.
Exactly and as fans if we think its a worthless bowl, wait till next year. If a fans team isnt in a NY6 Bowl ( Playoffs ) then any other bowl becomes even more worthless. Just change the rules and allow everyone to have 2 more weeks of practice and shit down those worthless bowls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT