ADVERTISEMENT

Charlie Strong PC

roygbell

Sooner starter
Feb 11, 2011
I don't post much here anymore as this place has mostly gone to the dogs. But, I thought this post would give the board a little class compared to what is here.

So, below is today's Charlie Strong PC

Reactions: BillyRay
Roy needs a 24 oz bag of prunes.

What does he expect during the off season? It's not like a ton of new info is being released during the dead period. I make all the boards and can tell you this one has the best team of historical posters than all of them combined. Plaino, Senior, CT, OPK and Owens field just to name a few.

I've seen him post on TFB from time to time. I like the site, but talk about a site that overloads you with videos, movie trailers, etc that has nothing to do with OU. They take the cake.

I do like and agree with his politics, just not his style..........

You are a slut with an oozing abscess on your hoo ha.

That's better.................................

snail-food.gif

BillyRay, Mr. Contrarian. If most anybody else here had posted what grumpy Roy did, you'd lose your mind and go ballistic. Instead, you take sides with the flame-bait OP, and then call everyone else here a troll. Probably comes from years of sympathizing with criminals.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
BillyRay, Mr. Contrarian. If most anybody else here had posted what grumpy Roy did, you'd lose your mind and go ballistic. Instead, you take sides with the flame-bait OP, and then call everyone else here a troll. Probably comes from years of sympathizing with criminals.

I didn't actually piss in your Wheaties....no seriously I didn't. It's okay to eat your Wheaties....

Not up on the discord surrounding Roy, but that was pretty f'ing funny. Sorta drives home how deep in the hole are the Horns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT