ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon — On Stone

Bates Burner

Silver Member
Aug 14, 2023
Would you mind fully stating your thoughts on where OU stands for Stone. What’re you hearing behind the scenes? You didn’t really provide coherent/complete thoughts on the OUI Live.

“I’ve always felt confident he’s a Sooner. I was just with people—shoutout to Larry McDonald who trains my kids—Look, I’m not gonna sit here and tell you he’s 100% going to Oklahoma. There’s a lot of stuff behind the scenes with that—I’m not gonna say make you nervous—but it’s just, you’ve just got to pay attention to it. Just because it’s a 5 star recruitment man.

And this is the weird part. When I started doing this back in 2014, and got into it back in the 90s. James Hale was the OG…. It’s changed so much since then. It makes me physically nauseous how much money is being thrown at these kids… almost like NFL type numbers. Umm IDK man…

Certain people want certain things in Stone’s recruitment. And how it turns out is how it turns out… Oklahoma is paying up. But they’re not just gonna risk everything for one person.”

It feels like you’re trying to say that Miami has made a gigantic NIL offer with a beach house and you don’t know if OU will match. Is that about accurate? Or what’s being said behind the scenes?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News