ADVERTISEMENT

Bradford to the Browns???

Schoonerman

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
Marietta, GA
Spoke with a co-worker who is a huge Eagles fan and he said sports radio in Philly is talking about how the Eagles are going to trade Sam Bradford to the Browns in an attempt to move up in the draft and get Marcus Mariotta.

Maybe Sam could teach Johnny Football a thing or two about class and maturity. As well as how to be a real NFL QB.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
Doubtful, Soonersincefitty. In order to teach someone something, the other person has to be willing to learn. I don't see that happening here.

Looks like my co-worker was wrong about the Eagles trading Sam to get Mariotta. I think Sam will have a greater chance to be successful in Philly vs. Cleveland. Having Sam, DeMarco and Lane Johnson on the field at the same time will be cool. Philly just might be my second-favorite team behind the Falcons!

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Just freaking great! The balkanization of the no fun league... Now I have to pull for two teams in the toughest sub-division that have hated each other for years. I suppose I should view it as a win for the nfc east in that their chances to make it to the final just increased.
Group hugs for all; Go SAM & DeMARCO!

Reactions: Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT