ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Diaco - OU Defensive Analyst

You may recall that Diaco was hired to keep Riley informed of what is needed on Defense. It is time for him to do his job.
Diaco was laughed out of his head coaching job at UConn. His in-game decisions and poor clock management were the worst I've seen.
He's articulate and energetic....but he nonetheless sucks.

Diaco was laughed out of his head coaching job at UConn. His in-game decisions and poor clock management were the worst I've seen.
He's articulate and energetic....but he nonetheless sucks.
Won't argue anything you said, and I'll even add that he bombed out as Nebraska's DC last year...but, really can things get any worse right now? Isn't it worth a shot to try someone else calling the D? We can't hire someone off another staff mid-year, so replacing MS right now means someone on the staff has to do it.

Reactions: runningback43
Not sure if Diaco is better than Mikey or not, but right now I think I'd take Diaco over Mikey. Getting tired of OUr defense being the laughing stock of college football. I really don't think Diaco can do any worse. We're already the worst defense in the country.

Yes there is no place but up for this defense. With the teams that are ahead more of same will NOT cut it or be tolerated. Only hopes now are to play for Big 12 title. This defense has no business in the CFB Playoff...even with the one of the premier offenses in place. Really pathetic.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Ruffin was technically hired to do this. This not diacos responsibility besides analyzing the game and suggesting, but he isn’t involved in any of the game plans which is all signed off on by mike Ruffin and Lincoln.

I have not watched Alabama at all this year, but I'd hate to see what that offense would do to our defense. We made Texass look like the Kansas City Chiefs yesterday.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
[QUOTE="kcstorm06, post: 2355833, member: 4242"

QUOTE] Only hopes now are to play for Big 12 title. [/QUOTE]

If Texas makes it to the Conference Playoff, which team do you think they would choose to play, the Sooners or West Virginia.....right now? OU-Texas twice in the same year!!! Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT