ADVERTISEMENT

Big-Time, Big Money OU Boosters

Wow, this thread is Rod Serling like.
Ridiculously whack.

Brent V, head coach?
(my guffaw here)
I don't think that is funny at all. Some would follow Bob off a cliff like sheep. I am saying we can't let things get worse. Life at OU will go on after Bob. No matter who they choose as a coach, I was merely throwing some names out.

I don't think that is funny at all. Some would follow Bob off a cliff like sheep. I am saying we can't let things get worse. Life at OU will go on after Bob. No matter who they choose as a coach, I was merely throwing some names out.

How about if we go hire NDSU Chris Klieman and team before it's too late? I am serious as hell.

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
I'm not gonna promote BrentV as being a sure shot great head coach, but at the same time I'm not sure how anyone can question what kind of head coach he could be either. You never know, the guy could get a gig someplace and end up being damn successful running his own program. I'm curious as to the people who laugh at the idea of BrentV being a head coach, what are you basing it on?

You can throw names out all you want.
Just make sure it's at least remotely possible they'd come to OU.
Brent has said recently his job at Clemson is better than most HC jobs and isn't pursuing
one at this time.
Just saying.

Really would like to see what Bob Stoops could do with a top notch defensive coordinator. But will he fire his coattail brother and/or has Bob allowed the program to fall to far the way Mack Brown did at Texas?

You can throw names out all you want.
Just make sure it's at least remotely possible they'd come to OU.
Brent has said recently his job at Clemson is better than most HC jobs and isn't pursuing
one at this time.
Just saying.

Brent is better off at Clemson and should hang on to the DC job. He would be nuts to take a HC position at say Kansas State. A good DC has it much better than a run of the mill head coach. He is making more money than he had ever thought he would make most likely. Why end up like Mike and Mark Stoops as head coach failures?

Reactions: BillyRay
BRENT V, has enthusiasm, and fire, not CRAZY like Mike. Who knows, after tonight's game he could get another big raise or offered a head coach job.

Well if he gets fired he gets fired. I'm just saying it's not smart IMO. I don't think anyone in Norman cares what I think. Let me know if they care about your thoughts. The consensus on all the boards is to fire Bob. I say the boards because that's a different fan mind set. Fire him I don't care he's and his family are set for life. I don't think firing him is logical. This is almost as ridiculous as politics. I've got bigger fish to fry. I'm a busy man I'm going to check out the Texas lynch mob now. See you guys in Dallas. I forgot I'm not going. I'll miss you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT