ADVERTISEMENT

Best President in the last 50 years

Another idiot! Clinton’s legislation guaranteeing home loans for anyone caused the 2008 financial crisis when foreclosures went thru the roof. Never forget the crime bill that incarcerated more black people than any other time in history. Biden helped with that. He got his ass whipped when he lost congress and Newt Gingrich made him look good by balancing the budget. Clinton was too busy hanging out with Epstein to worry about the American people.
That is not true. The housing crisis was not Clinton's fault. More than 3/4 of subprime loans were made by PRIVATE banks that were not properly regulated (have you ever argued against regulation? this is an example of what happens without it). If the crisis was a result of low income, gov backed loans, the housing boom would have been in the poor communities and the foreclosures would have spiked in the poor communities. The exact opposite actually happened. The Republicans just blamed Clinton, and the fox watching crowd ate it up, but the expansion of gov backed loans were not the reason.

Pushing of the green new steal is more than enough.
Anti-semitism from the gal from Minnesota
Ilhan Omar did call out Irreal for bombing Palestine and breaking treaties about settling the west bank, as well as suggest that we stop funding their military (Trump did to, but I doubt that upset you).
The green new steal is the best thing to happen in America since the New Deal. I still enjoy going to parks from that era and driving on the roads and bridges that were built then. We need an investment in our infrastructure, why not invest in new technologies that can help deal with climate change?

That is not true. The housing crisis was not Clinton's fault. More than 3/4 of subprime loans were made by PRIVATE banks that were not properly regulated (have you ever argued against regulation? this is an example of what happens without it). If the crisis was a result of low income, gov backed loans, the housing boom would have been in the poor communities and the foreclosures would have spiked in the poor communities. The exact opposite actually happened. The Republicans just blamed Clinton, and the fox watching crowd ate it up, but the expansion of gov backed loans were not the reason.
Soros loves you. Shower up, he'll be calling shortly.

Ilhan Omar did call out Irreal for bombing Palestine and breaking treaties about settling the west bank, as well as suggest that we stop funding their military (Trump did to, but I doubt that upset you).
The green new steal is the best thing to happen in America since the New Deal. I still enjoy going to parks from that era and driving on the roads and bridges that were built then. We need an investment in our infrastructure, why not invest in new technologies that can help deal with climate change?
What has shit britches done for our infrastructure. Don't git confused jimmy.

What has shit britches done for our infrastructure. Don't git confused jimmy.
He negotiated the biggest infrastructure bill in 50 years. The projects will start this summer and all of the repugnicans that fought and voted against it will be there to smile for the pictures as they promote the new project (bridge, etc.) that "they" brought to their community. Just watch.

Reactions: OU50
Soros loves you. Shower up, he'll be calling shortly.
ohhh, the boogeyman!
200.gif

He negotiated the biggest infrastructure bill in 50 years. The projects will start this summer and all of the repugnicans that fought and voted against it will be there to smile for the pictures as they promote the new project (bridge, etc.) that "they" brought to their community. Just watch.
What exactly has he accomplished thus far genius? I'll give you a hint. NOTHING! Do yerself a favor by pulling yer Mellon outta yer kiester. You can do it. Good luck. 👍

What exactly has he accomplished thus far genius? I'll give you a hint. NOTHING! Do yerself a favor by pulling yer Mellon outta yer kiester. You can do it. Good luck. 👍
More people are working than at ANY time in American History.
Largest investment in mental health ever.
$39 BILLION in incentives for companies to begin or expand manufacturing in the US (bring back the middle class!)
Improved veterans healthcare with the PACT act (funded, beginning to be implemented currently-ALL republicans in the house voted against this by the way) same thing with the protecting veterans affected by burn pits legislation (all of the republicans in the house voted against this).
Pardoned all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession.
Negotiated to lower Medicare drug costs for seniors (this is a big one for people living on budget in older age)
and on and on

How long have you had that poster of shit britches smiling down on you?
Man, honestly, I am a vet, and getting old, and I am worried that the America I grew up in will be gone if fascists get their way. Most of the men in my family served, beginning with my great grandpa (Colonel) and followed by grandpa who was drafted to fight fascists in WWII and became a captain, all the way down to my cousins and me.

Last edited:
Man, honestly, I am a vet, and getting old, and I am worried that the America I grew up in will be gone if fascists get there way. Most of the men in my family served, beginning with my great grandpa (Colonel) and followed by grandpa who was drafted to fight fascists in WWII and became a captain, all the way down to my cousins and me.
I'm a disabled vet. I don't sleep good with sleepy steering this ship. He's a chip off the Jerry Springer script of ridiculous entertainment from what I've witnessed so far. How about his press secretary? God dam almighty! 🤣

One MTG to cancel out the squad is not quite yet equitable as it were
The squad has no control over the dems in congress. They are the fringe - they pull at the edge but don’t make much impact other than giving you guys a boogeyman. On the other hand, MTG, gaetz, and Jordan are the fringe but are shoulder deep up McCarthy’s ass puppeteering his “speakership”. Significant difference.

Reactions: chrisnurse
The squad has no control over the dems in congress. They are the fringe - they pull at the edge but don’t make much impact other than giving you guys a boogeyman. On the other hand, MTG, gaetz, and Jordan are the fringe but are shoulder deep up McCarthy’s ass puppeteering his “speakership”. Significant difference.
McCarthy scares you? Pelosi and Fienstien should be yer worst fears. Imo.

Of course I left out Schumer. 🤣

That is not true. The housing crisis was not Clinton's fault. More than 3/4 of subprime loans were made by PRIVATE banks that were not properly regulated (have you ever argued against regulation? this is an example of what happens without it). If the crisis was a result of low income, gov backed loans, the housing boom would have been in the poor communities and the foreclosures would have spiked in the poor communities. The exact opposite actually happened. The Republicans just blamed Clinton, and the fox watching crowd ate it up, but the expansion of gov backed loans were not the
Smh dumbass

Again you keep making shit up. Democrats have turned their party over to the far left. Biden went from declaring marriage is between and man and a women in 08 to backing gender transitions for 7 years olds. How stupid are you?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Commie promoting commie green new deal infrastructure plan. Sounds about right.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Again you keep making shit up. Democrats have turned their party over to the far left. Biden went from declaring marriage is between and man and a women in 08 to backing gender transitions for 7 years olds. How stupid are you?
She's late and mad. Where was joe and his agenda 50 years ago? Oh never mind. 🤣

The green new steal is the best thing to happen in America since the New Deal. I still enjoy going to parks from that era and driving on the roads and bridges that were built then. We need an investment in our infrastructure, why not invest in new technologies that can help deal with climate change.

Pedo? Seriously?
Our president is preparing to go to war with China (which I disagree with and don't want to happen) over Taiwan. Where in the hell do you get that he is "owned" by China? Is it based on anything other than BS?
How much money has Crackhead Hunter received from China? How about Ukraine? The countries are endless, as is the number of Biden family members, presently counting at 9, that have profited by their name with no experience in oil, energy, or anything. The FBI and DOJ have been sitting on a Form FD-1023, which is a form used in conveyance with a CI, that Biden, then as Vice President, received money in exchange for political favors and decisions, which is using your political office for financial gain, which is a felony and is certainly grounds for impeachment. The two whistleblowers have documents and information on the inner dealings of what has happened, and Biden is going to go down, just like his Crackhead son will. China owns Clueless Joe- why do you honestly think he let a spy balloon go straight across the United States, with a direct path to some major military bases, and did NADA until the heat was on him and their crooked Demoncrat party? Why do you think China is going to eventually invade Taiwan? Bien is not respected, not to mention I believe that the Chinese president has dirt on Biden.

You can finish the last of your Bud Light and be the real you.....

How much money has Crackhead Hunter received from China? How about Ukraine? The countries are endless, as is the number of Biden family members, presently counting at 9, that have profited by their name with no experience in oil, energy, or anything. The FBI and DOJ have been sitting on a Form FD-1023, which is a form used in conveyance with a CI, that Biden, then as Vice President, received money in exchange for political favors and decisions, which is using your political office for financial gain, which is a felony and is certainly grounds for impeachment. The two whistleblowers have documents and information on the inner dealings of what has happened, and Biden is going to go down, just like his Crackhead son will. China owns Clueless Joe- why do you honestly think he let a spy balloon go straight across the United States, with a direct path to some major military bases, and did NADA until the heat was on him and their crooked Demoncrat party? Why do you think China is going to eventually invade Taiwan? Bien is not respected, not to mention I believe that the Chinese president has dirt on Biden.

This would have been a powerful point if not for the Trumps. Kushner was "loaned" $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis, and that is on paper, no denying it. Ivanka had sweet deals with China, Trump benefitted financially from his presidency too, so don't give me that shit. Yes, Hunter Biden has a substance abuse problem, I am pretty sure Don Jr. does also.

Reactions: OU50
You might want to revisit your "facts" on this one. No, it wasn't "Clinton’s fault," but it was the Clinton administration that eased the credit and qualifying criteria for mortgage lenders to meet Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loan qualification for government purchase. That directly led to an increase in subprime lending.

Al Gore had a great case, and three of the lawyers that represented Bush were rewarded with supreme Court seats. Shady shit.
Whoa. So Bush time traveled into the future to put Kavanaugh and Barrett on the Supreme Court during Trump's presidency? Did he use a Delorean like Michael J Fox?
It has been investigated by reputable sources that say that Gore actually won. Easy to find sources if you were interested.
Based on the above, I'd love to see these reputable sources. What ya got?

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000

You are eat up with the dumb ass. The military made the call on the balloon. I wish you guys would listen to decorated military people like Gen. Milley. But, when he doesn’t agree with you and yours they’re “woke”. Go back to your meth and OAN.

You mean the idiot that claimed he “didn’t know “ about the drag queen events the navy is sponsoring for recruiting purposes ?

You are eat up with the dumb ass. The military made the call on the balloon. I wish you guys would listen to decorated military people like Gen. Milley. But, when he doesn’t agree with you and yours they’re “woke”. Go back to your meth and OAN.
You need a whole lot of sunlight. Maybe vacation down in Brazil, there's folks there that might fulfill yer interests. Heck, who knows, dandelion might join you but only if you promise to comb his hair, with certain stipulations I'm sure you could accommodate. 👍

Whoa. So Bush time traveled into the future to put Kavanaugh and Barrett on the Supreme Court during Trump's presidency? Did he use a Delorean like Michael J Fox?

Based on the above, I'd love to see these reputable sources. What ya got?
The supreme Court stopped the recount. Here is an article explaining why Gore would have won had the recount been allowed to continue
.https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/jan/29/uselections2000.usa

I mean

I mean gorsuch, kavanaugh and Barrett were heroes of The case and favorites of the federalist society and we're rewarded for their work on the case with supreme Court seats.

The supreme Court stopped the recount. Here is an article explaining why Gore would have won had the recount been allowed to continue
.https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/jan/29/uselections2000.usa
What's al doin these days? 🤣

You might want to revisit your "facts" on this one. No, it wasn't "Clinton’s fault," but it was the Clinton administration that eased the credit and qualifying criteria for mortgage lenders to meet Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loan qualification for government purchase. That directly led to an increase in subprime lending.
My "facts" are tight. The foreclosures were overwhelmingly in nicer neighborhoods, were people were buying investment properties. They were not, for the most part in, in the poorer communities. If it was the result of the Clinton administration's easing of loan qualifications, wouldn't it have been more prevalent in the poorer communities? I know McCain and Palin ran on the idea that it was Democratic party's fault, but it was really deregulation of the banking community (thank you Phil Gramm). Plus, c'mon man, the crash happened 7 years into the Bush presidency. Can you really Blame the Clinton administration?

My "facts" are tight. The foreclosures were overwhelmingly in nicer neighborhoods, were people were buying investment properties. They were not, for the most part in, in the poorer communities. If it was the result of the Clinton administration's easing of loan qualifications, wouldn't it have been more prevalent in the poorer communities? I know McCain and Palin ran on the idea that it was Democratic party's fault, but it was really deregulation of the banking community (thank you Phil Gramm). Plus, c'mon man, the crash happened 7 years into the Bush presidency. Can you really Blame the Clinton administration?

Uhhhhh, and you're commenting on other people's conspiracy nonsense? Wow. Shoulda coulda is Trump AF. I'm out.
Whoa, this started as me responding to someone pointing out that Gore challenged an election. I should have just "said no he didn't". Would have been better than "he had a great case", b/c as I recall Bush is the one who sued to stop the recount, so I could have just said, "no, Bush challenged the election", but I didn't and here we are. I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am stating the fact. Here is a synopsis from the hx channel if that suits you more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT