ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor QB Seth Russell out for season.....

Have you ever seen me cuss on here? Nope. I'll just pray for you, its obvious you have some issues. Whether I dislike you or not, I don't want someone going down that road of alcohol. I've seen what that can do to lives. I'm serious, please get some help
your imaginary friend again. surely your god has better things to do.

Reactions: veritas59
Yeah, well, bring it.

You'll make history in rehabbing someone from the grips of coffee.

My holy gawd you're stupid.
That's not just a oh, my, you're stupid...I really mean that. You're dumb as a stump.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I can just guess what the ignored Amigo's are posting.

Dumb as a stump. Yep.

Stump.gif

Veritas I never did see how he was injured. I don't know why they run him so much when not needed. Was he sacked or running when injured?

yeah KC2...not seeing most of it, but was just trying to understand where BR is coming from. He is actually a very good poster. Having said that?...leaves the conversation.

trying to understand where BR is coming from. He is actually a very good poster. Having said that?...leaves the conversation.
Well 83, the proof is fittys reply to my response to your question. It's toxic reactions like that which ruin threads and ensure that bad blood just keeps going and going. Fitty has no desire to ever get along with some people on this board. Not ever. His desire is to fuel toxic hatred just like he has done in this thread.

Have you ever seen me cuss on here? Nope. I'll just pray for you, its obvious you have some issues. Whether I dislike you or not, I don't want someone going down that road of alcohol. I've seen what that can do to lives. I'm serious, please get some help

I don't drink you dick head. Who am I going to ask for help...my God you're stupid.

Look, you want to rehab people?
Go to the drunks...for I am not one. Again, you're so stupid!

Jesus Christ...you need to help yourself...you are the one that needs therapy. Not me. effing tard boy.

Well 83, the proof is fittys reply to my response to your question. It's toxic reactions like that which ruin threads and ensure that bad blood just keeps going and going. Fitty has no desire to ever get along with some people on this board. Not ever. His desire is to fuel toxic hatred just like he has done in this thread.

Billy ray, sucketh thy self... again, you're a tard.

Also, eff thyself.

What do ya got?

I don't drink you dick head. Who am I going to ask for help...my God you're stupid.

Look, you want to rehab people?
Go to the drunks...for I am not one. Again, you're so stupid!

Jesus Christ...you need to help yourself...you are the one that needs therapy. Not me. effing tard boy.

Fitty....just put them on ignore. I promise you will have a better experience on this board.

Fitty on a serious note and if you have no one else to talk to you can email me....I promise not to judge and I will be civil. Just letting u know

Reactions: BillyRay
Yes fitty put us on ignore. Of course this is the guy who has supposedly made that decision yet talks about us daily lol. I control k2c and I don't really want to lol

Fitty I'm here for u and we can discuss your problems..the door is open. Just throwing that out there

I agree, BR was a very good poster at one time.
yeah K2...maybe a lesson for us all. Just put those (all) on ignore. It is a bit like Facebook posts. After someone goes on and on and on just trying to convince someone of their point?...nah take up my reading spacing and literally a small way intellectual input/output. (I mean really small). That is the reason I only have 4600 post after all this time, much less the time that I lurked before. It is just sad really....I have this kind of battlement as a manager everyday at work.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
If you guys were his real friends you would try and help him instead of encouraging his type of behavior. You know he has a problem

too many alpha males when all I want is a great looking blond to play with my parts....what the hell am I thinking?

yeah K2...maybe a lesson for us all. Just put those (all) on ignore. It is a bit like Facebook posts. After someone goes on and on and on just trying to convince someone of their point?...nah take up my reading spacing and literally a small way intellectual input/output. (I mean really small). That is the reason I only have 4600 post after all this time, much less the time that I lurked before. It is just sad really....I have this kind of battlement as a manager everyday at work.

You do "spacebook" ......HA!

I've enjoyed most of your 4600+ post. Keep them coming.

If you guys were his real friends you would try and help him instead of encouraging his type of behavior. You know he has a problem

OK, how you gonna help me but what I'd uppercut your asses and end up in jail?

The only problem I have is you assholes that piss me off!
Jesus Christ...this isn't that complicated.

You diss the Sooners, you answer to me.
Any questions?

What exactly does this mean? "Imaginary friend? "his god"

Am I completely clueless concerning this thread?

:shrug:

Yep, you have a lot of catching up to do, Md...........

BTW, you called out fitty in a post above. Something like "Why does this guy get to post". Just check his number of posts(keeps the board rolling) and the number of likes to see his popularity.......

Veritas I never did see how he was injured. I don't know why they run him so much when not needed. Was he sacked or running when injured?

I didn't see the play, either. I was switching back and forth between games. To your first point, that's just part of their offense... and his ability to run helps open things up for everything else.

I didn't see the play, either. I was switching back and forth between games. To your first point, that's just part of their offense... and his ability to run helps open things up for everything else.

I saw it on replay. The defender hit him numbers high and the helmet went directly to the chin\neck area as the play continued. His head jerked back, much like whiplash. It never went helmet to helmet.

Fitty Im 100% serious, u need help. Differences aside, I'm here if u need to talk

Eff off man. You're being as artificial as you can be.

You want to help someone? Improve yourself!

I'm perfect as I am.
I need no improvement.
I'll never change.
Got that?

Now, go and screw your dog or whatever you do this time of night.

Don't ever pretend to offer me advice again.

Fitty you are a 65 year old man who cusses and name calls on a sports message board. Let's not forget your drunken rampages we see at night. I'd say yes, you do have a problem. My email is Oklahomafootball2010@yahoo.com if you ever need to talk. This is my last post on the topic. God bless

Fitty you are a 65 year old man who cusses and name calls on a sports message board. Let's not forget your drunken rampages we see at night. I'd say yes, you do have a problem. My email is Oklahomafootball2010@yahoo.com if you ever need to talk. This is my last post on the topic. God bless

Give me your home address dick...I'd like to talk to you eyeball to eyeball.

You've got the rap...do you have the courage?

Come on, do this for me...you're all that my ass!

I understand that but that's a big loss. The freshman may get it done without the experience. He has the tools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT