ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor QB Seth Russell out for season.....

MdS he likes to hit the bottle quite frequently.... So don't take what he says too serious. He is harmless

Reactions: BillyRay
Fitty why not just man up and say " wow I guess we have made some inexperienced guys look pretty good" and leave it at that. Why choose the route of name calling and insults? Stuff like that is immature and starts arguments. In other words, just man up. Trust me you will get more respect from everyone... Even your buddies

No no no, you're forgetting your place here dude...you, are the pariah here...not me.

Don't ever forget that.
It'll serve you well.

Same screen name MD?

No, I think it was just MdSooner. Or it might have been MdSooner123.

And my earlier post should have said my "e-mail" address was no longer valid. But I did forget my password. That is why I had to re-register.

Fitty was waiting on me? Sorry but unlike you I have a life and don't live on this board. Looks like other posters have already answered your question for me though. No surprise fitty starts acting like a child when called out on his nonsense

Fitty was waiting on me? Sorry but unlike you I have a life and don't live on this board. Looks like other posters have already answered your question for me though. No surprise fitty starts acting like a child when called out on his nonsense

OK, you've totally validated yourself BW...damn, you've kicked my ass off...RIGHT!!

Now, go put on your momas wedding gown and wank it.:rolleyes:

Fitty you are trying to be clever but you are coming off as an embarrassment to old men everywhere. Its really hard to read without feeling sorry for you

What's crazy is fitty, and some others no doubt, will read this thread and convince themselves that everyone BUT fitty is the problem.....
Fittys antics have nothing to do with defending the OU program like he falsely claimed. It's the fact he simply can't live without the drama. Add alcohol to the equation and you have the makings of the fitty postings you see in this thread.
Right now he feels high and mighty and proud of what he is posting. But his history has been once he sobers up he realizes he made himself look like a total jackass and will come on here and edit his posts. Trust me...he's done it numerous times.

What's crazy is fitty, and some others no doubt, will read this thread and convince themselves that everyone BUT fitty is the problem.....
Fittys antics have nothing to do with defending the OU program like he falsely claimed. It's the fact he simply can't live without the drama. Add alcohol to the equation and you have the makings of the fitty postings you see in this thread.
Right now he feels high and mighty and proud of what he is posting. But his history has been once he sobers up he realizes he made himself look like a total jackass and will come on here and edit his posts. Trust me...he's done it numerous times.

We would expect you...Billy Ray to say something so idiotic and insane...you too, are so predictable.

I won't edit shit.
It stands as posted. My god, you're a loser.

Reactions: dfwsoonerfan
Billy what I don't really get is your connection to these other two. I thought about putting the kaput on your posts as well, but about 50-75% of them are well thought out and sensible. The other are untenable and defending the other two which makes me convinced you are somehow connected to both. Deny....do whatever, but just the few years I have seen you post. What is the deal?...literally?

Billy what I don't really get is your connection to these other two. I thought about putting the kaput on your posts as well, but about 50-75% of them are well thought out and sensible. The other are untenable and defending the other two which makes me convinced you are somehow connected to both. Deny....do whatever, but just the few years I have seen you post. What is the deal?...literally?

I am sorry. What OTHER 2 are you referring to?

That's pretty easy 83...he's an idiot...and proud of it.

Reactions: Plainosooner
I really think we should get together and have an intervention for fitty

Well it goes back to several years ago when I came back to posting. I joined up here years and years ago. But when I came back on here to start posting again it must have been around the time Yankee and BW joined the site. I suppose the "gang" on here came up with the brilliant idea that myself, BW and Yankee were and all the same person. Literally within weeks of coming back on here to post about football, I got labeled as one of the "3 stooges" with 2 others dudes I had no clue who they were.

So being endlessly trolled like that on here, I guess I've got a sort of comraderie with them now. I didn't choose sides...the side was chosen for me by a gaggle of douchebags on this site who enjoy trolling and belittling new posters whom opinions they don't like.

A few posters from back then I clashed with, we have moved on and get along great these days. But there are some on here that literally will never let go of the hatred they found years ago and they just keep feeding it to this day.

It's all in black and white....bw made a remark that fitty didn't care for. He asked for examples in which myself and MD answered due to barking apparently being away from the computer. Once fitty knew he was wrong, he chose not to man up and instead went with the name calling route. Others then brought up his drinking issues as well as maturity issues. Have I covered everything?

Well it goes back to several years ago when I came back to posting. I joined up here years and years ago. But when I came back on here to start posting again it must have been around the time Yankee and BW joined the site. I suppose the "gang" on here came up with the brilliant idea that myself, BW and Yankee were and all the same person. Literally within weeks of coming back on here to post about football, I got labeled as one of the "3 stooges" with 2 others dudes I had no clue who they were.

So being endlessly trolled like that on here, I guess I've got a sort of comraderie with them now. I didn't choose sides...the side was chosen for me by a gaggle of douchebags on this site who enjoy trolling and belittling new posters whom opinions they don't like.

A few posters from back then I clashed with, we have moved on and get along great these days. But there are some on here that literally will never let go of the hatred they found years ago and they just keep feeding it to this day.

Again, stupid is as stupid does.

BW and Yank...total detriment to this board. Billy, right there with them.

Where you going to go?

Says the drunk who name calls and resorts to cussing. Go to any other board fitty and they would laugh u off the board. Really... They would. You are a drain on sooner scoop. Please seek help

It's all in black and white....bw made a remark that fitty didn't care for. He asked for examples in which myself and MD answered due to barking apparently being away from the computer. Once fitty knew he was wrong, he chose not to man up and instead went with the name calling route. Others then brought up his drinking issues as well as maturity issues. Have I covered everything?

You, felate yourself.

Have you ever seen me cuss on here? Nope. I'll just pray for you, its obvious you have some issues. Whether I dislike you or not, I don't want someone going down that road of alcohol. I've seen what that can do to lives. I'm serious, please get some help

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT