ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor beats Boise State in bowl...31 to 12

Baylor has self imposed scholarship reductions. Rhule says it will take 2-3 years to get back to full strength of 85, but not at Briles level of talent, more likely Kansas and ISU/Tech/KSU level.

I'm okay with that. They deserve to take a step back for a couple of years. Oh, and nice win last night. They looked pretty strong, despite their lack of depth. What Iike is that a 6-6 B12 team takes down a 10-win BSU squad. Go Big 12!!!

I'm okay with that. They deserve to take a step back for a couple of years. Oh, and nice win last night. They looked pretty strong, despite their lack of depth. What Iike is that a 6-6 B12 team takes down a 10-win BSU squad. Go Big 12!!!
That is is why you should be wary of mid major coaches success.

That's okay because in the minds of BSU fans their win over OU in the Fiesta Bowl validates their program forever...sigh.

Baylor has self imposed scholarship reductions. Rhule says it will take 2-3 years to get back to full strength of 85, but not at Briles level of talent, more likely Kansas and ISU/Tech/KSU level.
Got proof? I have found a total of ZERO articles, reports, etc. of this which you claim...

Players decided to go elsewhere, and Baylor couldn't sign guys, but they have no limits on scholarships according to them or the NCAA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT