ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to post final score for TCU game

OU will score in 40-60s to impress CFP, HAVE to. Taking knee vs Baylor was classy, already had 44 in a road game and in the rain, but could easily have been 51 and entire nation knew it. TCU has one loss and lost on the road to OSU. Run it up vs TCU, but a dominant win is needed. Keep OSU undefeated till another road win over the unbeaten FRAUDs from Stillwater that have eeked and squeaked by scrubs all year long can boost you perm into top 4..

Are Boykin and Doctson playing?

Just three weeks ago, they cast a big shadow. Now that OU beats Baylor, everyone is like NBD on TCU.

Keep in mind we lost to a terrible Texas team. Overconfidence is just ugly from a fanbase.

I don't think I can give a prediction until we know more about the team they field up here.

I have a gut feeling that Baylor might upset Okie State, they will be thinking that they are still in it if we stumble. ??????

I have a gut feeling that Baylor might upset Okie State, they will be thinking that they are still in it if we stumble. ??????
If OU stumble they are OUT of CFP, these last 3 games are the playoffs for the CFP. Lose and you just play in NYD bowl game. Bob is all about championships!!!

As long as the Sooner team that has played since the Texas debacle shows up, we will win. I think we will hang half a hundred on the froggies. I'm going to say 52-21 Sooners.

no clue on their score, but I will be shocked if we don't score in the 40-55 range, which unless we have a total collapse on defense will win the game.

I think its a big win. No idea on score but I said earlier in the year TCU barely beat us with an excellent D, an offense that for 0 pts with thee trips inside the 30, and a QB that turned the ball over several times I clusing a pick six. They don't have the horses on D this year and I don't think Baker makes the same mistake

I saw a link where he was questionable along with Doctson. Vegas has no line out due to the secrecy. We will probably have to wait until TCU's first offense possession to see.

I was just going to post this same thing. Almost 6:00pm on a Monday and this game is still off the boards in Vegas. Something is up.

Unless Boykin is healthy, OU cruises. I gimpy Boykin isn't good enough to beat the Sooners with his arm if OU shows up. Too many questions about TCU personnel to even guess a score at this point. I hope Boykin gets well next week in time to play Baylor, but it isn't going to break my heart if he can't play Saturday. I know, that's pretty crappy of me.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
OU 45
TCU 24

And that's with Boykin AND Doctson playing. It gets uglier on both sides of the ball for TCU if neither are playing.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I am feeling good, we need to come out with the same intensity that we had against Baylor minus personal fouls.

Reactions: ESPiam
I saw a link where he was questionable along with Doctson. Vegas has no line out due to the secrecy. We will probably have to wait until TCU's first offense possession to see.

Doctson is out for the season, with the possible exception of a bowl game. The kid is one of the best receivers I've seen all year. His absence will hurt them.

I felt better about predicting the OU BU game than this one. Just don't have a feel for it. All I know is the Sooners better not show up against Patterson/TCU like they did against Texas thinking it was in the bag.

Yep, I said 59-17...damn crack...rehab starts tomorrow!:eek:

mp-15-10-30-004.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT