ADVERTISEMENT

After starting the season....

BillyRay

Sooner starter
Jul 14, 2001
Just a bit outside the Metroplex...
1-2, what a great run to end up 11-2. No matter how OU got to where they are now, can't take away from them that they ended up 11-2 and won the Sugar Bowl. There were ups and downs, and ugly games along the way. But this will be a good offseason after such a gloomy start back in September.

Now let's look forward to OU finishing strong on the 2017 recruiting class!!!

1-2, what a great run to end up 11-2. No matter how OU got to where they are now, can't take away from them that they ended up 11-2 and won the Sugar Bowl. There were ups and downs, and ugly games along the way. But this will be a good offseason after such a gloomy start back in September.

Along with the stadium and locker room upgrades and Mayfield's return.
It appears OU has at least two more scholarships to issue for the 2017 class. I hope at least one brings in another defensive tackle.
I think Perine leaves, especially in light of the tremendous reaction his teammates gave him last night for breaking Sims' rushing record late in the game. Hope I'm wrong, but it seemed like it may have been known by the players and coaches that Perine was off to the NFL.

I think you're correct CT. After watching the team's reaction to the record being broken, I think he's good as gone as well. But there sure are a lot of RBs coming out this year. He's always been a smart kid academically, I wonder when he graduates?

Reactions: iasooner1

My uninformed opinion is that he stays and get his degree. This is just a WAG

Reactions: PtLavacaSooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT